chapter 6: Results

Y/N POV:

It's been one week since the exam,my family were so happy for me especially my mom she was so proud to see me like this.After my father passed I wouldn't speak all that often even with my siblings and the little happy kid that I was back then disappeared,it was expected for me to be like that especially after the death of my own father,it took me a while but I recovered and now I'm keeping the promise that I made him and I'm not turning back.

"Y/N!! GET DOWN HERE!"

I jumped at the sudden screams coming from my brother,he was loud but this is on a really different level so I rushed downstairs.

"What,is something wrong?What happened?!"

"THE LETTER!IT CAME!!"

"Here,you can go in the living room."

My sister handed the letter to me,my eyes were wide open and sparklers could be seen from it like I was almost about to cry.I took the letter and rushed into the living room,I opened the door and sat on the couch opening the letter carefully and then a little cip thing fell from it,I looked at it and tried to pick it up but then something popped up from it.

"I AM HERE..as a projector!"

"HUH?! ALL MIGHT?!"

"Hello there I know you must be confused but I will try and explain,the truth is that I haven't came here only to fight villains,you are looking at the newest UA faculty member!"

"Wait what-"

"Now, Young Kaiumayu.."

The hologram got my attention.

"You passed the written exam with an excellent score,the same goes for the combat exam congratulations,but something you don't know was that this exam wasn't only about combat but and about something that makes a good Hero and that is rescuing points!"

"Wait-"

"Congratulations Y/N Kaiumayu,you had gained the 1st place with 30 rescue points and 50 Villain points,so congratulations and welcome..to UA high the hero academia!"

(I GOT INFORMATION ON IT, THANK YOU!"

And with that the hologram ended and I was left there.. speechless, suddenly I could feel tears rolling down my cheeks now becoming a pinky read color.

"AAAAAAAA!! Y/N YOU MADE IT IN!!"

"Call down Luzo."

"Oi,let me have my second big sibling part to!"

"Oh my dear rose,I'm so proud of you!"

My family said by the door,my brother jump at my left side hugging me with a big bright smile on his face while me sister huged my right side.My older sister was giggling at my two older siblings having their proud older sibling moment While still giving me a proud look and my mother was...crying? She was crying while smiling with soft caring eyes at me,she had her hands put together at her chest while looking at me with happy tears in her black coal eyes,and the only thing I could do was smiling back at them while still crying and huging my siblings back.

Time skip»»»

April had come around and so did the first day at UA.

"Y/N,are you ready?!"

"Yeah,I'm almost done!"

I responded while buttoning up my uniform and getting my mask from the counter.Since Shio was the principal helper she offered me to take me with her at UA.

"Ready!"

"Good,now come on go through the portal and you'll be right in front of your classroom."

"Ok!"