Chapter 9: The battle

Time skip»»»

No one's POV:

After the 'Villians' got inside and prepared for their part the same did the 'Heroes' and All mights voice could be heard.

"NOW LET'S START THE INDOOR PERSON-TO-PERSON COMBAT TRAINING WITH TEAM A AND TEAM D!"

The two teams got ready and the 'Heroes' start to go inside.

*In the monitor room*

"Ok, Everyone,you should all think as well."

All might said as you all look at the screens,you were standing beside Mina and Aoyama close to you two,you were nervous because you knew that Bakugo has his short temper and he would take any chance if it is to fight against Midorya so you watched closely hopping nothing bad would happen.
As you were watching you could see that Ochako and Midorya had infiltrated the building successfully,they were being careful with everything since there are a lot of blind spots and from there could jump anything or anyone.Ochako looked more nervous but that would be understandable since their competing with Bakugo and Ida, those two are kinda scary, while Midorya was being careful to not do anything stupid someone jumped from a corner,it was Bakugo, throwing a big explosion at them but luckily they dodged it.

"A surprise attack from the start?"

"That's not manly at all Bakugo!"

"A surprise attack is a strategy to, their in a middle of a real battle right now."

"Midorya avoid it!"

"Yeah,he did thought fast."

"There goes another."

You all stared in shock and confusion at the battle that was happening,then as Bakugo ran to Midorya to blow him Midorya took it a step ahead and hugged him and throwed him onto the floor slamming his back onto the ground.Everyone eyes widened at the sudden move the boy pulled,he was shaking in his boots and Bakugo started yelling.

"Hey who's Bakugo talking to?I'm not hearing anything."

Kirishima asked looking at the screen.

"He's got a radio in his ear so that he can communicate with his partner,I gave him one along with a map of the building before the match started."

All might said pointing at his ear to show a radio.

"And also this."

He pulls out a tape.

"With this you can capture your opponent and win."

"So there's a timer of 15 minutes and the good guys have no idea where the nuclear bomb is right?"

"Right!"

"Then the heroes are at a disadvantage here,a big one!"

Mina said looking at All might.

"Pro heroes have to out with Villains every hour of the day at a disadvantage.that is life even if the rights aren't in our favor,we fight!"

Everyone looked at him.

"Now,all together,PLUS ULTRA!!"

"PLUS ULTRA!!"

You all said,putting our fists in the air cheering while Mina was looking at you with a big smile on her face and you turned it back even if she cannot see it.

"Monsieur, he's on the move."

Aoyama said cathing everyone's attention while All might turned around to look.