Chapter 31: Friendly Rivaly

"Ida hasn't completely recovered right? He should sit down!"
"Yeah and everyone in this group has very good mobility."
Kaminari and Kirishima started

"Yeah, I think Midorya is at high disadvantage here against those four."
"That's what I think, moving around fast isn't one of his strong suits that's for sure."
"And when he uses his power he always gets badly injured.."

Jiro's and Momo's concerned comments added into the conversation.

"Who's your pick? I'm betting on Sero!"
"Oh yea? Hmm I got odds on Ojiro."

Kiri&Kami spoke even more

"I pick Ashido! Cus she's got a super athletic body!"

.. I don't know if that was supposed to be a compliment or just another of his dirty comments..

"I know Deku will be last."
"Always so discouraging."
"Hah, It's not discouraging if it's the truth!"
"We'll see!"

Me and Bakugou added on.

"Even if he's still recovering, I think Idas got this one."

Uraraka continued
And then His voice could be heard all over the place

"EVERYONE READY?? BEGIN!"
And just as soon as he finished the alarm went off and everyone started to race each other to win.
Kinda felt a bit like the festival, just a little less crowded..

"Look at him go! In a place like this it makes sense he would be above everything else!"
"So that means Seros at an advantage cus he can take to the sky.."

Kirishima and Soji commented as the screen was showing each of our classmates.
But just as it stood on Sero the green figure of Midorya could bee seen practically flying past Hanta!

"HA HA! See that blasty!"

I said as I nudged Bakugou in the arm and getting one back but harder
But he just looked back at the screen flabbergasted as it still showed Midorya go.
I looked at him confused but once I took a much more observant look at the screen only then I realised.

"Well would you look at that~ Looks like you mister really left some moves for our green boy to learn!"

I laughed as I nudged him again, but this time he just seemed too angry towards Izuku to even acknowledge anything else...
.
.
.
.
.

"AND ITS OVER! THANKS HERO AND CONGRATULATIONS!"

All mights voices echoed announcing the champion of the round and the one and only Hanta Sero!
While poor Midorya was faced planted on the ground because of a slip up, Ida trying to help him, Ojiro was too exhausted and Mina was pretty mad because she couldn't make it.

"YOUNG SERO MIGHT HAVE PLACED FIRST BUT YOU ALL HAVE SHOWED ME HOW MUCH YOU IMPROVED AFTER THE FIRST TIME!! KEEP WORKING FOR YOUR UPCOMING FINAL EXAMS!"

"SIR!"

"GROUP ONE LEAVE THE FIELD! YOURE UP GROUP TWO!"

"Alright spark boy! Come on, how about instead of sulking you use that anger on showing me what you've got."
"You really are bold huh?"
"Its my favourite traits~"

Time skip>>>

"Geez today was pretty tired-some. All might really had us work our speed there."
"Yea but I wish I could use it to actual speed, instead of trying my butt off to not fall to my next concussion and broken arms. That's Midoryas job!"