Chapter 32: Final exams

Y/N POV:
(As a little side note, because you're part of this story instead of 20 I had to put 21 so the original midterms grades went one number lower so that your grades will also be included. Please dont hate me for this.)

"Alright that's all for today, remember that there's only one week left until your final exams began, I'm sure you're all studying constantly alright? Don't forget to keep training the writing exam is only one element. There's a practical portion to worry about good luck."
.
.
.
"I HAVENT EVEN TAKEN NOTES THIS HOLE SEMESTER!!"

Denki and Mina shouted in sync.
Tho one was relaxed and the other was extremely worried.
Mina being 20/21
And Denki being 21/21

"We sure haven't had much free time lately.."

Tokoyami said, hes 15/21

"We barely learned anything when we took our midterms and I didn't seemed all that hard but these.. we've been through a lot and they probably wont pull any punches when it comes to testing us."

Satou and Koda spoke with each other
Satou being 13/21
And Koda 12/21

And then came Mineta along.. How in Heavens name he got 10/21 NOBODY knows..

"As someone who ranked in the top ten I am nit concerned."

He said smirkingly.

"Awh man and here I thought you were one of us!"

"Dont you know little creeps like you are only likeable if they're stupid?! Who's gonna love you now???!!!!"

Mina and Denki argued

"Everyone. Trust me."

Really doubt that.

But in came Midoriya being his usual supportive self. He is too good of a person really.
He ranked 4/21
And Ida jumped in and backed up Izuku with his own affirmation of how as a class rep he had high hopes in us to make UA proud.
He actually ranked 2/21
But with Todoroki jumping in as well and with his blunt words as well.. yea safe to say they were crushed..

"Hey don't worry about it you two, I can catch you up to speed with the important topics if you want."

Momo said. She actually placed 1/21 and I am not surprised really, she truly is one of the smartest people I know!

"I'm afraid I won't be any help when it comes to the practical tho.."

But that is one of her bad traits, she started to become more self conscious about her quirk.. I think it's because of that match with Tokoyami at the Festival.
But right then at the moment came Jirou asking for help as well, and Sero, and Ojirou!
Jirou was 8/21
Sero was 18/21
And Ojirou was 9/21

Luckily with all these people asking for her help, she quickly put her bad thoughts aside and became excited that people wanted help from her, which she was more then happy to give.
Tho I think she got a bit too happy and excited..

"Sounds like I should be studying with her!"

"YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW ENOUGH MAYBE I SHOULD BEAT THE LESSONS INTO YOUR SKULL!!"

"Im counting on it."

Kirishima and Bakugou started

Kirishima in 16/21
And Bakugou in 3/21

"Aha! Everyone is panicking right now but it wont do them any good this late in the game~"

"Wouldn't you be concerned you didn't do very well in the midterms."

Shouji spoke with Aoyama
Who turned his head immediately as soon as he heard those words.

"Are you talking about moi? I did just fine thank you-!"
Aoyama was 19/21
And Shouji was 11/21