Chapter 20: The second round

Celeste POV:

"In the world of heroes it can be hard to get popular without a flashy quirk. Right Erasurehead?"

"I don't know what you're talking about idiot"

I chuckled at the talk the two pro's were having.

"Hey, so that's your lost cousin you were talking about?"

Shindo said nudging me in the shoulder while pointing at Y/N that was passing the second obstacle with ease.

"Oh, yeah, that's my lost younger cousin, Dad didn't really said to much about them or the others since I don't think he even knows about them."

"And how the heck you know so much?"

".. They're the child of the fucking greatest pro-hero, and the internet is free dumbass."

"Oh, yeah."

"LOOKS LIKE TODOROKI IS STILL SKATING BY EASILY!"

Me and Shindo look at the screen that showed the heterochromic boy that was still in the front. Damn, the son of Endeavor really is something.

"How much do you wanna bet that he's not going in the first place?"

I asked still looking at the screen.

"Damn, really having low expectations right now? But to answer your question, how about 5$?"

"You bet that he wins and I bet that he loses?"

"Yup, deal?"

"Deal."

We shake hands as we both shear a smirk to each other.

Angel's POV:

We all watched the screens to the students that were in the lead and watched as my brother sight out of boredom.

"Gee, was it that boring when me and Shi were doing this?"

"No, especially since the both of you were in the lead, the crowd was getting wild just to see who will get in first place it was mostly amusing."

"Yeah well at least the crowd is excited for this year's festival, they're extremely wild.."

He said as he looked around.

"Well since after the USJ attack, everyone has been dieing just to see the lucky class that was to survive such an attack. Especially the millions of people that were questioning if the festival will be hold or not."

Our mother said right beside me.
It was true, everyone wanted to see one of the unique one's from the class that survived such an ambush, especially the media.

"Yeah but did you saw that explosion guy? He really was something with those robots."

"So you thinking about recruiting the kid?"

"Not yet, still need to see the rest until I make the decision."

He said looking back at one of the screens that showed our little sibling.

"Tho if we're talking about how the students did, did you saw the giant claw that Y/N made to slash the robot in half? It was so impressive!"

Mom said as she clapped her hands together giving us a closed eye smile.

"Yeah and the crowd was cheering like crazy."

"Wasn't that already obvious.."

"And now we're finally approaching the last obstacle."