Chapter 5: The exam

Time Skip»»»

"God it's already 8:40, Where is Midorya?"

I mentally complained to myself,well I did got here at 8:35 since it took me 3 minutes to get here with Polars help.

*Sight*

I closed my eyes waiting for the exam to start and hopping that Midorya will get here in time.

"Um, excuse me?"

I snap back to reality and looked up to be meet with a short brown haired girl.

"Is this seat taken?"

She pointed at the one next to me,I wanted to keep it open for Midorya but I don't think he would mind.

"Oh,No it's not,you can sit here!"

"Oh great!"

She sat down beside me,she had a school uniform on,I think she will change into something else when the fight begins.
(You can imagine what would you want to wear -creator)

"So,what's your name?"

"Oh well my name is Ochako Uraraka!What about you?"

"Ah well it's Y/N Kaiumayu."

God please don't freak out,I pleaded,she seemed really nice and I don't think I would want her to be yelling my last name and get everyone's attention.

"That's a really nice name!Nice to meet you Kaiumayu!"

Wait What-??

"Oh-thank you,but please you can call me Y/N!"

Did she not recognize me or she just doesn't know who I am..Holy crap this is heaven!!

"Ah, Sorry!"

I node my head to ensure her that it was ok.

Time Skip»»»

The exam stared and Mic appeared om the stage and like always he stared screaming almost to make my ear drums bleed,as I was looking around the room I could see Midorya doing his fanboy thingy.

"He really likes heros huh?"

I asked myself while smirking.After the little demonstration of what kind of robots we will be fighting that Mic made us familiar with I see someone raising his hand.

"Sir,I have a question!"

"Hit me!"

"God I told you to stop saying that.."

I murmured but I got heard by Ochako.

"Hm?"

"Oh,well one time he was supposed to babysit me,I was about 10 at the time and he decided to go to the mall so on our way there I wanted to ask him something and as always he said "hit me!" as loud as he can and someone actually took it seriously and actually hit him with a soda can."

I started explaining to Ochako and finished it with a small smirk.

Ochako POV:

I slightly put my hand over my mouth to not grab any attention while giggling.

"Especially you!"

My giggling got cut off by A boy with blue hair and glasses that was pointing to a green haired boy,oh it was the one from earlier this morning that I stopped from falling.

"You've been murmuring this hole time,stop that.If you can't take this seriously that you can leave and not distract everyone!"

Ouch pretty harsh guy,my gaze went to Y/N and you could see that they were pretty annoyed but didn't say anything,maybe to not attracted anymore attention.