Chapter 16: ¿Safe?

Y/N POV:

"Oh come on... what kind of cheap move was that..?"

"Nice you were trying to buri him into the concrete so he couldn't move around anymore.."

No..

"Sorry, that won't work."

All might..

"Nomu is as strong as you are, so that won't work on him...hehehe, nice work Kurogiri, we got him right where we wanted.."

And then the warp gate started to separate the portals making them much more smaller and thighed All mights waist..

Why can't I move..

Why am I so... useless

"If this is your best then you picked the wrong place to attack, you should just give up, now!"

".. Kurogiri.."

I need to move..

"Normally I don't like blood getting inside of my warp gates, but I will make an exception for a hero as great as you.."

I have to save him..

"Since you're to fast to the human eye, Nomu had to restrain you, and once your body is halfway through, I will squish the gate shut! I'm going to enjoy tearing you to peace's."

If I don't.. he's going to die..

So then MOVE!

MOVE!

As my Body finally moved the only thing I could see was Midorya about to get warped in another gate, as I glanced to my right, Bakugo could be seen sprinting twords us..
If I can push Midorya away that could help Bakugo hit Kurogiri!
As commended my body started to sprint twords Midorya, pushing him out of the way for Bakugo to get a clear shot.

"GET THE HELL OUT OF MY WAY DEKU!'

"Midorya stay back!"

Bakugo pushed Kurogiri on the ground holding him down as Ice started to form on the ground.. Todoroki!

"One of your poorly trained thougs told me you were here because you think you can kill All might and Kidnap Y/N."

So they really never gave up huh?

Suddenly Kirishima appeared jumping in to attack Shigaraki, but he dodged.

"Damn that was going to be cool!"

"Maybe try another time Kirishima!"

I got by his side to help him in case Shigaraki decided to put out a fight, even if I'm injured and I can't fell my right wrist that still won't stop me from protecting them!

"Just as thought, your body isn't that strong huh?! You smoky bastard!"

"The simbol of peace will not be defeated by delinquent like you."

"We will make sure of that."

We might not be as strong as them, but if we fight together we will be able to defeat them.

"Kacchan, everyone.."

"Kurogiri.. how could you let this brat get the best of you.. have gotten us into a real jam here.."

"Heh, you got careless you dumb Villain, it wasn't hard to figure you out, only some part of your body turn into that warp gate you use that mist to hide your actual body as some sort of a distraction thinking that made you safe. That's why we missed. But if you didn't had a body you wouldn't wear this neck armor right? You're not immune to fizical attacks if they're well aimed ."