Chapter 13: ꂑ'ꁒ ꃃꋫꏸꀗ

Aizawa POV:

'Shit..'

As Villains were approaching trough the portal, I glance at my left, mostly looking for thirteen but instead I was met with a horrified Y/N.

'Great.. I guess they never forgot about that incident..'

"Hey what's happening? Did the lesson started or something, I thought that we were rescuing people."

One of the students had started to speak, that was Kirishima

"STAY BACK!"

I can't afford for them to get hurt, as a pro-hero and their teacher, It's my priority to keep them safe!
I put on my goggles getting ready for the fight that was to come.

"This is real, those are Villains!"

And then a big, disgusting, bird looking creature appeared..

"The only real hero's I see are Thirteen and Erasurehead, according to the schedule we retrieved today All might should be here."

So that's how they knew...

"So you scumbat's used the pres as a cover for sneaked in campus."

"Where is he, I brought so many friends that were eagered to meet him. I want All might the great simbol of peace, maybe if I kill a few kids he'll come out and play.."

Midorya's POV:

From that day, we learned what the pro-hero's are really up against, the darkness they facet to keep us safe.
We looked at this Villains, and pure evil stared back...

"What, real Villains, no way!"

Kirishima started to speak

"How could so many of them get into a UA facility that's so secure?"

"Yeah thirteen.."

Momo appeared from behind us

"Why aren't the alarms going off?"

"Good question, I'm not sure.."

What?! Not even thirteen knows?

"Is the entire campus under attack, or is this their only target? Either way, if the alarms aren't being Triggered then one of this Villains must have a quirk that stops them from being noticed."

What

"They carefully this isolated facility from the campus and especially at a time like this, while a class was being though, You are fools for showing up here.."

Should we actually underestimate them like that..

"But they thought this out so what ever their plan is, they must have a concrete objective in mind, but what is that."

He is right, if they came here they came for a reason..

"Thirteen, start the evacuation, try calling the school."

What? Evacuation??

"These Villains even had something to counteract the sensors."

Wait, does Mister Aizawa think he can fight them all on his own?

"Kaminari, try contacting the school with your quirk to."

"Yes sir."

No, he can't do it by himself!

"What about you sir? You can't fight them by yourself! Even if you can erase their quirks they're too many! Your fighting style is capturing after erasing the Villains quirk, a frontal battle.."