chapter 4: The first step

Y/N POV:

It's been 2 days since I heard what All might had in plan for Midorya's future.
I've talked with him about letting me train with them,heh,it just took two hours of convincing and some puppy eyes.

"I still can believe how easy is to convince the #1 hero to let you do hardcore training with his sidekick."

I brushed my hair and made a little bun on the back of my hair,while changing in a undershirt and put a jacket with some shorts on and long socks.I took my mask and ran downstairs to look for my training shoes.

"And if I may ask dear, where are you going?"

"SHIT! Ah mom I thought you were off to hero work!"

SUKI KAIUMAYU
HERO NAME:INK DEMON
QUIRK:INK

HER QUIRK ALLOWS HER TO CREATE ANY SORT OF THING'S FROM HER PORTALS FOR AS LONG AS THEY'RE MADE OF SOMETHING SOLID,SHE CAN ALSO CREATE TENTACLES AND CAN REFORM THEM INTO SPEARS IN DIFFERENT SIZES,EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM HURTS LIKE HELL,HER DOWNFALL IS THAT IF SHE USES TO MANY THINGS ALL AT ONCE SHE HAS A TIME OF TREE MINUTES UNTILL SHE PASSES OUT!!

"Yeah well I decided to take a three day vacation so that I can have time with my child,but seems that my little Rose is sneaking out,in the middle of the morning."

"Well I-"

She heald out her palm motioning for me to stop,how did she even know I was about to lie?!

"Y/N please,tell me the truth and at least how long will you be staying out."

The one person I could never lie to was my mom, just the smile she always gave to reassure me that everything will be fine it always sent me warmth and safety.

"Fine,I'm going out to train with All might so that I can help him train the new kid that's gonna have One for all and no nobody knows about him then me and All might and now you, but I don't want anyone to know about this,this was even All might's wish so please mom keep this a secret."

I looked at her with pleading e/c eyes,they always reminded her of my dad and that was what keept her going.

"Of course dear,you have my promise that I'll keep this a secret,now just have this and go or you'll be late for training!"

She gave a bag,I didn't asked what was it so I just put it in my backpack,put my trainers on and ran out of the door.

"POLAR,WINGS UP!"

I yell as a big hawk catches me and throws me in the air and I land on her back.

"Good girl!"

Time Skip»»»

"So this is like a hardcore workout,and you're my coach.."

"Yeah, pretty much that's how it all works!"

"Huh?-"

I got down from Polars back and wave at Midorya and All might

"Ohayo!"

Midorya just started to look at me and then at All might with a very confused look on his face.

"Ah, Ohayo Y/N! Your a little late but no worries we were just getting started!"

"W-WAIT YOU TWO KNOW EACH OTHER?!"

I struggled to not burst out laughing at how silly he looks,but I couldn't resist and I had to Heald out Polars wing to cover my face while I started to laugh uncontrollably.

"Well that is a story for another time young Midorya, right now we're gonna be putting you through some extreme exercises."

He said while blasting a fridge and making an opening to see the ocean.