Chapter 12: USJ

Y/N POV:

"ok class, today's training is gonna be a little different."

?

"Today you will have three instructors, Me, All might, and nother faculty member, will be keeping tabs on you."

Damn, three? Is it because of the break in that happened because of the media?

"Sir what kind of training is this gonna be?"

Aizawa holds up a card that says 'Rescue'.. oh I know where this is going..

"Rescue training, you'll be dealing with natural disasters."

Oh, that's not what I was thinking

"Disasters ey? Looks like we're in for a big workout."

"Totally!"

'heh'

"Hey Y/N. *Ribbit*"

"Hm? Yeah Tsu?"

"What kind of Disaster you think are we gonna do?"

"Well there is a lot of Natural Disasters that's for sure, so I think they'll put us with Disasters that have something to do with our quirk."

"Hmm yeah that would be interesting! *Ribbit*"

Me and Tsu giggled at each other.

"I'm shakend with excitement!"

"I'm finally able to show how good I am in water. *Ribbit* "

"Guys I'm not done yet.."

Unclezawa spoke making us all flinch

"You can wear whatever you want, I know how much you like costumes but keep in mind that you're not used to them yet and it might limit your ability."

Unclezawa said as he pushed the button and the cases for the hero costumes came in from the wall besides the window.

"This training is at an off campus facility so we'll be taking a bus to get there, that's all start getting ready."

We all got up and took each one of our hero costumes.

Time skip:

We were all outside with our hero costumes on, I had my mask on my left side of my face like always, and my hood off since It was kinda hot outside.

"Hey Y/N?"

It was Mina, who was pointing a finger at my covered left side of my face.

"Hm?"

I hummed in response

"Why do you always cover your left side with your mask?"

"Yeah actually, I never saw your left side and more important, why do you have that mask?"

Kaminari jumped in

"Uhm.."

Tho because sometimes god actually wants to love you, he blessed me by Ida yelling for everyone to get in the bus, I of course waved a hand to the others in motion to head to the bus so Ida won't scold us.

And surprise surprise, the bus layout was not on Ida's team.

"The bus layout was not by my boarding strategy.."

"Ida you really need to chill"

"Yeah."

I giggled at Ida who was facing the ground.

"If we're pointing out the obvious there's something I mean to say, about you actually."

Tsu say's as she faces Midorya.