77 . An Accident

Leaving my decision to whiym's sway,
Now regret fills each passing day.
Knowing you can't live without me, I stay.

William sat beside the corner of the bed, his mind engulfed in a tempest of emotions, his heart echoing with the echoes of Aru's departure. His head hung low between his knees, weighed down by the burden of his loneliness. With trembling hands, he clutched at his neck, as if seeking to hold onto something tangible in the midst of his turmoil.

He thought maybe, just maybe, Aru had finally accepted him for who he was, for the depths of his soul that he had bared to her. But instead, she had slipped away once again, leaving him stranded in the darkness of his own despair. The world around him seemed to twist and turn, as if mocking his futile attempts to find solace.

"Aru, I am sorry," William's voice trembled with raw emotion as he spoke into the silent void of his room. "I didn't mean to hurt you, but I am incapable of being anyone other than who I am. I wanted you to love me as William, to embrace the flaws and imperfections that define me. Yet here I am, alone again, left to grapple with the emptiness that consumes me in your absence."

His words hung heavy in the air, a lament for the love that had slipped through his fingers like sand. He knew he couldn't bear to let her go, to watch her fade away into the shadows of his past. For she was his world, the light that illuminated the darkness of his existence. Without her, he was nothing but a hollow shell, adrift in an ocean of despair.

"I can't let you go anywhere," William's voice cracked with desperation, his fingers tightening around his neck as if to stave off the suffocating grip of his loneliness. "If you hate me again, then so be it. But know this, Aru, you are my world. Without you, I am nothing but a blank canvas, waiting to be painted with the colors of your love. I need you, now more than ever."

The echoes of his plea reverberated off the walls of his mansion, a haunting reminder of the love that had slipped through his fingers. But this time, William vowed, he wouldn't let her go. This time, he would fight for their love, no matter the cost.

"Maybe Will let his Aru go," William's voice softened with resignation, "but this time, William won't let his Aru go anywhere. I am coming for you, Aru, no matter how far you may run. No matter how much you may try to escape from me, I will always find my way back to you. Just wait for me, my love, for your William is coming."

With newfound determination coursing through his veins, William rose from the depths of his despair and left his mansion behind. He climbed into his car, the engine roaring to life as he set out in search of the woman who held his heart in her hands.

"Where is this girl?" William's voice was laced with frustration as he navigated the winding streets in search of his lost love. Hours passed in agonizing silence as he combed through every corner of the city, his heart pounding in his chest with each passing moment.

And then, just as he was on the verge of losing hope, fate intervened in the form of a deafening crash. A truck careened into his car, shattering the tranquility of the evening and bringing his desperate search to a sudden, unexpected halt.

As the world spun around him in a blur of chaos and confusion, William's thoughts turned to Aru, the woman who had stolen his heart and left him yearning for more. Despite the wreckage that surrounded him, he knew that his journey was far from over. For no matter the obstacles that stood in his way, he would stop at nothing to find his way back to her.

With one final glance at the twisted metal that now lay before him, William whispered a silent prayer to the heavens above. "Hold on, Aru," he thought, his heart heavy with determination. "Your William is coming for you, and this time, nothing will stand in my way."

At the park, it was an enchanting evening; a soft breeze whispered through the trees, carrying with it the sweet scent of blooming flowers. The sun had gracefully slipped beneath the horizon, casting a warm golden hue across the sky, while the stars began to twinkle like distant beacons of light. The bright half-moon hung low, its luminous glow painting the surrounding landscape with an ethereal beauty. People strolled leisurely along the winding paths, their laughter mingling with the gentle rustle of leaves and the distant chirping of crickets.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Do you want to know if I'm sad or happy? Well, let me tell you, I felt betrayed," tears streamed down her cheeks as she gazed at the moon, her voice trembling with emotion. Her eyes were swollen and red from crying the whole day, and she shivered involuntarily as the cold breeze kissed her bare skin. Suddenly, amidst her turmoil, she heard a conversation that sent a chill down her spine.

"Mrs. Black, do you know that there was an accident here today?" one woman whispered to another, their voices carrying a somber tone.

"Yes, I heard. People also said the car belongs to William King, and he was present there," Mrs. Black replied, her words tinged with concern as she recounted the tragic event.

"The car's condition was so bad that I don't think the person, or William King, will be alive," another woman murmured, her words hanging heavily in the air like a dark cloud of uncertainty.

Fear and desperation gripped her heart like icy tendrils as she hurriedly made her way towards them, her mind flooded with countless questions, each one more terrifying than the last.

"Ma'am, do you know if it was really William King's car? If it was, then please tell me which hospital he was admitted to," she pleaded, her voice quivering with anxiety, her hands trembling uncontrollably.

"It was indeed William King's car, and maybe he was admitted to City Hospital," the woman replied, her tone laced with suspicion, mirroring the uncertainty of the situation.

"Thank you, ma'am," she nodded gratefully, her heart pounding with a mixture of dread and hope, her breaths coming in short, shallow gasps as she fought to keep her composure, before swiftly departing in search of answers.

At the hospital, every second felt like an eternity as she impatiently approached the receptionist, her pulse racing, her mind consumed with thoughts of William and the unknown fate that awaited him.

"Excuse me, can you tell me which room William King is in?" she asked urgently, her voice trembling with fear and desperation, her entire being on edge as she awaited the receptionist's response.

"Room No. 596 on the twelfth floor," the receptionist replied with a gentle smile, her compassion evident in her eyes.

With a sense of urgency propelling her forward, she dashed towards the elevator and pressed the button, her heart racing with anticipation and fear. As the doors slid open, she stepped inside and anxiously watched the numbers ascend, each floor bringing her closer to the answers she desperately sought.

Finally, she reached the twelfth floor and hurriedly made her way down the corridor, her eyes scanning the room numbers until she found it - Room No. 596. With bated breath, she pushed open the door and stepped inside, her heart pounding in her chest.

There, she saw George, Harry, Jack, and Lucas standing somberly, their expressions grave with worry.

"Harry," she called out, her voice barely above a whisper as she approached him.

"Aru," Harry greeted her with a hug, his embrace offering a fleeting moment of solace amidst the uncertainty.

"How is William? Tell me," she implored, her voice quivering with emotion as she turned to George, her eyes searching for any sign of hope.

"His condition was so bad, Aru, that I can't tell you," George replied, his voice heavy with sorrow as he gently patted her back in a gesture of comfort.

"No," she cried out in anguish, her heart breaking at the thought of William's suffering.

"William!" she called out, her voice echoing through the room as she rushed to his side, her hands trembling as she reached out to him, praying for a miracle.

Don't Forget To Support Me
Vote
Comments
Share

A Lots Of Love ❤️
From Your Author,
Rai,
20 May 2024