Chapter 7

When I get back from my third class, I find Thor, Natasha, and Bruce, in my dorm room.

Silently, I place my bag down and asks "Don't you three ever have class?"

Thor furrows his brow and asks "What did you have to do?"

I look to Natasha and Bruce "Do you mind?" When they clear out, I look to Thor and speak up "Yell at me."

He furrows his brow and states "I'm not going to yell at you."

I furrow my brow and turn to my dresser. When I pull out two ties, I order "Lay down."

He gives a confused look and I grab him by the hair "Loki!" He yelps and I glare at him "I'm a top!"

I furrow my brow and remind "You wanted to know what I had to do to survive!" He sits there for a second, before taking off his shirt.

When he lays back, I order "Roll over."

He does and I tie his hands to the bed frame. He speaks, softly "I don't see how this is anything resembling your vacation."

As I pull off his pants, he furrows his brow "Just tell me what he did to you."

I grab his bottle of lube and place just a bit on my fingertips. As I massage his opening, he hums, softly.

As he bares down, I slide into him and he cries out "More lube!"

When I reach for the lube, I tell him "I wasn't given that kindness. I usually had a sock in my mouth."

As I lube him up, he takes in a shakey breath. And as I glide into him, he whimpers.

But as I start smacking his arse he jumps "Loki!" He moans.

I furrow my brow and call out "You like this, don't you, you little whore?" As he moans, I smack his arse again "Nasty little cumslut, all broken in for daddy's big cock!"

"Yes, sir!" He moans back and I realize that he's actually into this "Harder, please!"

I grab him by the hair and he whimpers "Did I give you permission to speak, bitch?"

He blushes a deep crimson, before crying out "No, sir!" I give him a hard slap on his arse and he cries out "Thank you, sir!"

I put my foot against his cheek and speak harshly "Shut up!"

~

As we lay in bed, breathless, he states "That can't be all."

I furrow my brow and state "Imagine you were bound to train tracks." His eyes go wide and I shrug "Now, factor in some domestic abuse, orgies, electrocution, and strangulation, along with the need for food and shelter."

He looks down at me and I reach up to kiss his lips "I do say you enjoyed that."

He nods, before asking "You didn't?"

I cock an eyebrow to him "I enjoyed it, and I enjoy it when I bottom. Just not tied to train tracks or with a belt around my throat."

He hums, before nodding "That's a bit of a turn off."

I hum, before resting my head on his chest "So much for you being a top."

He feels down his chest and declares "I really thought I was. Guess I'm a switch."

I look up to him and remark "My big teddy bear. Such a good little whore."

He hums, before declaring "I love the say you say it."

"Whore." I repeat and he leans down to kiss me. When he rolls me off of him and starts to get dressed, I ask "Where are you going?"

He looks down at me and states "To take a piss."