Chapter 34

As we lay in bed with various takeout containers and four pints of ice cream, Thor looks to me and declaring "I saw it too."

I give him a confused look, before asking "Saw what?"

He gives a weak smile "Your moment in the courtroom."

I set my jaw and look down as he states "If you don't want to talk about it, we don't have to."

I sigh and declare "He just made a face. That's it. I went back there for a few seconds, and I remembered absolutely everything, but it went away. I know I'm not that little kid anymore." I shake my head "But for a brief second, I was, and I was back there, and I just felt so-"

I shake my head and he asks "Overwhelmed?"

I nod, before declaring "After everything I've went through, and everything I've done to prove to myself that I'm okay, I was sitting there, and it was as if I had a life to run back to, but I'm just stuck in it, never to see that life, again."

Thor furrows his brow and asks "Do you want to not testify?"

I furrow my brow and declare "They don't need me for the case, but I need to show him that I'm better than what he did to me."

He nods, before looking me over "Do you think you can handle it?"

I sit there for a long minute, before declaring "I honestly don't know, now."

He nods and declares "I can sit out of the last game. They don't need me there, an-"

I shake my head and interrupt "No, Thor. You need to go. It's your last game, and it's the trophy winning game."

He sets his jaw and sighs "If you need me, I will skip it."

I give him a weak smile "That's sweet, Thor, but you need to do this."

He gives a short nod and I open my first pint of ice cream as we watch telle.

~

Later that night, I walk into the bathroom to get ready for a bath. After I start the bath, Thor steps in and asks "You mind if I take a shower while you're in the tub?"

I give him a warm smile "Only if you get us a couple glasses of wine."

He smirks at me, before giving me a kiss and declaring "I like the way you think."

While he's gone, I strip from my clothes and take a seat on the counter. When he returns, he places a kiss on my lips and hands over the glass, before asking "Would you like a bath bomb?"

I smirk at him "Sure."

He opens the drawer next to me and turns to drop in a bath bomb.

As he does, I move further down the counter to let my legs stretch out. When he turns back, I smirk at him, before taking a sip of my wine. As I sit it down, I order "Come, Thor."

He steps over to me and I press his hips to mine.

He places his lips to mine and I kiss him hungerly. It isn't until about two minutes later, that I feel down his pants and he stops "Are we-"

"Yes." I interrupt, before sliding his pants down and watching his cock bounce out of his sweatpants. His bare chest glistens in the light as I take ahold of his cock and begin stroking him.

He kisses my neck, gently, as he slowly pumps my cock.

After a good couple of minutes, I stop him and order "Turn off the water."

He quickly turns it off as I walk into the closet. When I return with lube, he takes it from me and asks "Where are we doing this?"

I grab our wine and set them on the rim of the tub, he sits the lube down. As we slide in, I turn to him and straddle his legs. With just a bit of lube, I slide his cock into me and slowly begin gliding over his long thick cock.