Chapter 28

Just as we're about to get started, my mobile buzzes. With a annoyed groan from both of us, I pick it up expecting a work call, only to find it's just Hela.

When I pick up, I sigh "I'm a little bit busy."

She sighs "Sorry, I just have a question."

I put it on speaker as she asks "So, are you and Thor actually getting back together?"

I scoff, before looking to Thor to find he smiles, before remarking "Hi sis."

She takes a minute, before I ask "Does that answer your question?"

"Yep." She says, before remarking "I was really interrupting. I'll let you get back to hot, freaky Skype sex."

She hangs up and I look to Thor, before shaking my head and asking "Where were we?"

He smirks "Hot, freaky Skype sex."

I shake my head at him and remark "You're insufferable."

As I place the first dildo on the machine, I ask "Can you see it clearly?"

He smirks "All eight inches."

I hum, before turning away from the camera and flipping my head around to look at Thor. As I position myself in front of the machine, I ask "Can you see everything?"

He looks me over "Absolutely."

As I lower down and get comfortable, I order "Turn the machine on slow."

He hits a button and, as it starts it glide, I push some lube from the syringe to lube up the dildo.

As I start to slide it inside of me, Thor hums, before declaring "It's just sliding right in."

I bite my lip as it pushes inside of me. After a few rotations of it pumping inside of me, I look to Thor "Turn it up."

As I feel it speed up, it feels like I'm exploding with pleasure. As I moan, uncontrollable, all I can do is lay there and take it. After a long moment, I look to Thor and order "Harder!"

"So close to cumming, already?" He asks as I feel it speed up.

I force myself up and declare "I want it faster!"

He turns it up and it starts pounding into me as I practically scream with pleasure.

He turns it up more and I drop down onto the bed, again. He orders "Look at me, baby."

As I look at him, I can't help but moan out "Thor!"

He lays, pumping his cock in hand. His eyes lock on the screen and I watch as he turns it up more. I moan with every thrust and all he can do is smile as I'm being wrecked by a plastic cock.

The thought of it drives me over the edge and I pull myself up again.

As I pump my cock, my semen flies onto the blanket below. While I ride the high, I empty the syringe and feel the cold cum lube spray inside of me.

As it begins to drip out of my ass, I fall forward onto the bed and he orders "Let me see you push it out."

As he stops the machine, I force myself up.

With a gentle push, all the lube drips out of my ass and onto the blanket below. I shake with pleasure as he declares "That was beautiful."

I smile at him while setting up the next dildo.

I smirk at him and order "Turn it all the way up."

He does and I glide it right in. It takes all of three thrusts to fit in the knot, and I practically scream at the feeling of it plunging in and out of me.