Chapter 38

After I ended up vomiting what looked like sand, I drink a gallon of water, before I look to Odin.

I take in a deep breath, before asking him "Do you still hate this relationship?"

He furrows his brow and states "No."

I give a short nod, before he continues "I've learned more from this than I thought."

I give a confused look, before asking "What did you learn, Odin?"

He steps towards me and Thor steps in front of him. I take hold of Thor's shoulder and give him a look. He furrows his brow and asks "You good?" I nod and he steps to the side.

Odin stops in front of me and states "After everything I put you two through, you need Thor in your life. It's the only way you truly live, even if you act like you can do it without him." He looks to Thor "Thor can technically survive without you, but he's miserable."

He looks me over, before declaring "You are the right choice for Thor. You are my son, and you're having my grandchild." He furrows his brow and asks "How could I possibly hate you, after all of that?"

I take in a deep breath, before taking a step back and looking to Thor. He gives me a weak smile and I furrow my brow "What did it cost you?"

Thor gives a confused look and I explain "Dark magic comes with a sacrifice."

Odin takes a deep breath, before explaining "I didn't conjure black magic. I put you in a prison I made for Hela."

Thor furrows his brow "So I actually have a sister?"

Odin gives a short nod, before Hela walks into the chamber with a wicked smile, remarking "Dear old daddy finally let me out."

Odin turns back to her and reminds "I also made it to where, if you kill someone, you go back in, even if I'm dead."

Hela hums, before looking me over, smiling "It was nice getting to know my brothers."

Thor smirks, before Odin states " I have rewritten my will. Hela will no longer be eligible for my throne."

I look to Thor and remark "Not to worry, darling, that throne will be all yours one day."

"Actually, no." Odin states, and I cock an eyebrow to him, as he explains "Thor may have some parliamentary powers; however, when I can no longer sit on the throne, it shall be passed onto my first grandchild." He takes a step towards me with a smile "If I pass, before the child should come of age, the throne shall be passed to you, until the child reaches maturity."

I furrow my brow and ask "And if I don't want it?"

He gives a warm smile, before declaring "Think on it, my son. Make the right choice."

He gives a tired smile, before looking to all of us "If you choose not to stay on Asgard, I will understand. Just remember where home is."

The three of us share a look, before Thor asks "Midgard?"

Hela and I nod, before I look to Odin "We'll be around, father. Feel free to visit."

He gives a warm smile, before I pat his shoulder "It's time for us to start a family of our own."

~

As we land on Midgard, we're met with Tony, Steve, and Bruce. I step up to them and laugh at Thor "This is surreal!"

Thor furrows his brow and looks to them, asking "They don't know us?"

I shake my head and tell them "We're gods from the realm of Asgard. We come in peace. We mean you know harm. We merely look for a new home."

Tony looks us over, before ordering "Come with us."

He leads us into the nearby building and asks "Who exactly are you three?"

I point to Thor, before explaining "Thor, son of Odin, god of thunder, of Asgard." I point to Hela "Hela, daughter of Odin, goddess of death, of Asgard."

I point to myself and declare "Loki, son of Laufey, god of mischief, I'm technically of Jotunheim, but was raised on Asgard, by my adopted mother and father."

He gives a confused look, before asking "Who are your parents?"

I press my lips into a fine line and declare "Same as this lot, Odin and Frigga. The king and queen of Asgard."

He give me a look, before asking "You three are siblings?"

Thor furrows his brow and declares "Yes and no." He points to Hela and states "Sister." He points to me and states "Adopted bro, that will become my husband."

Tony stops for a second, before looking to me and asking "Is this an arranged marriage, or a shotgun wedding?"

I roll my eyes and declare "Thor and I were screwing around. Odin found out, and put us in a time warp. We lived through several lifetimes, in which we always found each other and fell in love. It changed his mind, and he decided that it's okay and he just wants his grandchild in his life."

Tony nods, before asking "Did you know you were adopted before you started having sex?"

I press my lips into a fine line and declare "I had a feeling."

Tony stares at Loki in shock, before looking to Thor "Did you know?"

He takes a moment, before declaring "He was radiating to me, literally drawing me in without even realizing it. He lit a fire inside of me, and I was almost insatiable about it."

I press my lips into a fine line and I look down in embarrassment "Yeah, that's kinda what clued me. My kind have a magnetic hormone pull on specimen that would be the best genetic material to mate with. Our genetics are completely different, meaning we aren't related."

Thor nods, before declaring "I couldn't control myself."

I look at him and state "Neither could I."

Tony groans, before continuing on "Okay, whatever, I'm going to go get you a safe house."As we follow him, he asks "So what's up with Hela?"

Hela sighs "I'm unable to kill anyone, and I'm the goddess of death. I'm hoping to find a girl. She's the woman of my dreams."

Banner gives a confused look "Do you have a name?"

Hela gives a weak smile, before stating "Carol Danvers. She's-" Hela's face goes dark, before she declares "I don't know what, where, when, or if she is."

Bruce gives a confused look, before pulling out his phone. He clears his throat and states "Fury, do we know a Carol Danvers? The goddess of death is looking for her, romantically."

He gives a confused look, before Steve asks "Do we?"

Bruce puts his phone away and states "He said something GOVERS, before hanging up."

As we continue on, Tony asks me "You acted like you knew us."

Loki gives a weak smile "No, we did, in a previous life."

Tony puckers his lip and asks "What?"

I sigh, before declaring "In one of the lifetimes we survived, you three were our college buddies."

Tony nods, before I explain "My best friend was Natasha Romanoff."

He cocks an eyebrow and Banner asks "You know Natasha?"

I furrow my brow and declare "In my life, you two were together. You would come pick her up from a night of drinking at my place."

He furrows his brow and I clarify "I'm gay, darling. Nothing happened."

Fury walks down a flight of stairs and grabs Hela's attention "You're looking for Carol."

She nods, before Fury motions her up "Follow me."

She disappears with him and Steve declares "We'll get you settled in a safe house. Hela will join you later, if she's not chasing down whoever she's looking for."

Thor sighs "She's chasing tail. We might never see her again."

I scoff, before declaring "We'll find her face down in pussy. She'll be fine."