Chapter 21

"Thor?" I ask as lay awake in bed. He props himself up on his elbow and I sigh "I'm sorry, Thor."

He furrows his brow and asks "For what?" As tears come to my eyes, he asks "Why are you crying, love?"

I wipe my eyes and explain "I feel like I'm not worthy of being yours." He sighs and I shake my head "I know I don't feel the same. I don't look the same. I've been violated."

"Loki?" He asks, when I look to him, he gives a warm smile "I love you more and more each day. I'd sit by you through everything." He places a kiss on my wrist and declares "You are my life, now."

As I look at him, every feature reads so beautifully. It makes me question why, of all people, he chose something so damaged to love.

~

As I lower myself into the pool, Banner steps out of the locker room and asks "Are you supposed to be back in the pool?"

I take in a deep breath, before declaring "If I don't get back in the pool, I'm going to have to kill Thor."

He jumps into the lane next to me and repeats "Are you supposed to be back in the pool?"

I sigh, before declaring "Water resistance is alright, if I'm not having physical therapy that day."

He furrows his brow at me and asks "When did you do physical therapy?"

As I start to swim, I tell him "Friday."

He furrows his brow and asks "What's wrong?"

I take in a deep breath, before explaining "Court date is tomorrow. And probably all next week."

He moistens his lips and asks "Do you want Natasha and I to come? We'd be more than willing to be there."

I sigh, before explaining "Thor's family will be there. It's up to you guys."

He nods, before looking me over, asking "Have you and Thor done anything, yet?"

I nod, before declaring "Yeah, he was pitifully soft with me, and I ended up crying."

He hums, before asking "Was it because it hurt, or...?"

I furrow my brow and sigh, "How could he love me, knowing what happened to me?"

He looks me over again, before declaring "Loki, you're not the people who hurt you." I glare at him and he states "You're a catch."

I give him a doubtful look, before changing the subject "I just wish he would fuck me like he used to."

He sighs, before declaring "He might just need to be shown that you can handle it. Maybe he doesn't want to be rough, because he's scared he'll hurt you."

I sigh, before swimming towards the side of the pool and leaping out.

He furrows his brow and asks "Where are you going?"

I wrap my towel around my waist as I state "I'm going to convince Thor to fuck my brains out."

He scrunched his nose in disgust, before declaring "Have fun."

~

As I lay in bed, Thor walks through the door with his hockey buddies behind him, declaring "I don't know Volstagg, but I do know Hogan beat-"

Volstagg points towards me and asks "Are we interrupting something?"

Thor cocks an eyebrow to me and asks "Are we interrupting something?"

I give a wave to the hockey players and smile "Bye boys."

Hogan and Volstagg look to Thor, before awkwardly leaving the room. When Thor shuts the door, he smirks at me in his hockey jersey. He sits his hockey bag down, before stepping towards my bed.

As I roll over onto my stomach and stare up at him, he looks me over smugly "Loki, you are-"

I smirk at him, before asking "Are you going to join me?"

He looks me over longingly, before I kneel on the bed. As I rub my hands over his jersey, he rubs his hands over my arse.

He smirks at me and I grab his shirt. As I pull it over his head, he chuckles "Loki?"

As I toss the jersey across the room, I sit on my heels and ask "Yes Thor?"

He looks me over, before I realize he looks at me with a hint of pity. I sigh, before looking away from him.

I take in a deep breath, before nodding and sighing "Okay."

When I crawl off the bed, he sighs "Loki?"

I wave to silence him as I pull pants from the cupboard. He furrows his brow and asks "Where are you going?"

As I pull up my pants, I remark "If I'm that much of a burden to sleep with, fine."

He cocks an eyebrow to me and states "You're not a burden to sleep with."

"Fuck you, Thor!" I roar, before stepping towards him and laughing in anger "I saw the look in your eyes, Thor! You pity me!"

"Loki-" he starts, softly.

I huff at him and scream "Either nut up and fuck me or nut up and dump me!"

He sighs and sits on the edge of my bed, starting "Loki, I'm sorry-"

I nod, before hissing "So, you're too chicken shit to fuck me, now? Because someone violated me?"

He stands up and declares "That's why I can't have sex with you!"

I give him a confused look and he steps towards me. As he takes my hands in his hand and explains "They violently attacked you. They hurt you, so deeply."

I furrow my brow and pull my hands from him and hiss "So I'm too damaged for you?"

He shakes his head and I scoff, before turning towards my cupboard to pull on a shirt.

He sighs, before declaring "You started crying, after the last time we tried. I just..."

I cock an eyebrow to him and scream "You just, what, Thor?"

He gives me a pitiful smile "I feel like I'm hurting you."

I sigh, before ordering "Get in bed." He gives a confused look and I explain "I'm horny, and I want your cock. If you want me to show you what I can and can't take, get in bed."

He takes in a deep breath, before stepping towards me and wrapping an arm around my waist. He places his other hand on my cheek and looks over my face, reminding "I find you very sexy. I love you."

He steps back and slides his pants down. As he steps out of them, he motions towards his boner and remarks "I've been stiff since I saw you, laying in bed."

I press my lips into a fine line, before stepping forward and declaring "You could have just lead with that."

He smirks, before laying back in bed. When he pumps himself, he asks "Are you going to do something about this?"

I chuckle, softly, before stepping out of my clothes and straddling him.