Chapter 32

When we get home, with two bags of Chinese, Thor looks to me and smiles "What do you want to watch?"

I bit my lip and declare "Something dirty."

He sits the bags down and places his hand on my cheek "Do you want to get kinky?"

I nod, immediately, before he steps into the closet "Start eating. Get naked."

As I slip out of my clothes, Thor steps back out of the closet and holds up an inflatable plug. I smirk at Thor and he asks "Think you can take it?"

I nod, before trying to take the plug from him. He smirks, before asking "You think you're going to do it?"

I bite my lip, before grabbing the remote and the lo mein. As I lay on my stomach and start scrolling through his television, I ask "You have porn?"

He hums, before declaring "I have pornhub."

I smirk at him as he lays between my legs. As he begins to eat me out, I scroll through pornhub. Until I happen upon a new video. I grab Thor's hand and declare "The video was released!"

He pops up as I cluck on the video. It's over thirty minutes long. He leans forward as I feel the plug against my hole. As he slides it in, I let out a weak moan and he asks "Would it be so sick to watch it while we eat?"

I look back to him as he pumps the ball. I can feel it expanding as he does. I look to him and ask "What do you have planned?"

He nips my ear and states "I want to see how far you can stretch that little hole."

I take in a shakey breath as he squeezes the pump again. He leans back and grabs his food. As he begins to eat his beef fried rice, I start with my lo mein and we watch the porn together. Every few minutes, he squeezes the pump. After he finishes with his rice, he sits it aside and starts rubbing my legs in between squeezing the pump.

I take in a shakey breath and sit back on my feet to put my food down. He chuckles as he begins to rub my cock.

I sit there, intoxicated. He leans me forward and begins pull the plug out. I look back at him and can't even force out words. As he rocks it back and forth, I bite my lip and bury my face in the duvet. When it finally pops out, he tosses it to the ground and watches me gape. He chuckles, before declaring "This is going to be so much fun."

He lubes up his hand and it slides in like it's nothing.

As he begins to fist me, I practically death grip his hand. He looks to me and asks "Is everything okay?"

I look to him and declare "Fair warning. I'm going to start screaming." He chuckles, before continuing on.

He hands me a pillow and I grip onto it as he starts to pick up speed. As I scream into the pillow, Thor pulls out and orders "On your back."

As I roll over, he states "I want to hear you."

I can't even hide my smile as he slides back into me. He leans forward and kisses my neck as he starts fisting. As I furious beg for more, Thor goes deeper.

It isn't until five minutes later that I cum all over stomach. He pulls his hand out and asks "More?"

I look at him as my legs tremble "I want you."

He smirks, before ordering "Roll over."

Obediently, I do and he pulls me up. As he slides inside of me, he takes ahold of my cock and my neck. He smirks as he kisses my neck, giving a gentle squeeze. He whispers in my ear "I'm not stopping until I'm good and limp."

I moan out in pleasure as he fucks me senseless. He holds me in that position until I cum over the duvet.

When I collapse downward, he grabs hold of my hips and pounds me senselessly. It isn't until he cums inside of me, and I've cum two more times, that he straightens my legs and continues to fuck me.