Chapter 27

The late December snow falls outside my office window as my office mobile rings. When I pick up, Mobius asks "Hey, what time are you going over to your mom's?"

I sigh "I was actually about to leave, why?"

He sighs, before declaring "We have a teacher, that reportedly raped his students older sibling."

I sigh, before declaring "I'll be right there."

When I walk into the station house, he looks up from the coffee station and smiles "Hey, DA. How's the new title?"

I smile "Don't make a big deal about it."

He leads me into his office and declares "Sorry to waste your time. A new piece of evidence came into light."

I furrow my brow and ask "The case is a bust?"

He motions towards the interview room and explains "The teacher doesn't have a penis to rape with. He's transgender and the so called victim said he had a six inch dick, and he was fully naked."

I hum, before opening the door and walking in "You're free to go, Mister Simmons. Sorry for the inconvenience."

I look to Mobius "I've got a dinner to attend."

~

When I step into Odin and Frigga's house, I hear his glorious voice. When I step into the living room, I find he's on the laptop. I smile down at him and ask "Where are you at, right now?"

He leans back and sighs "We just got to Belfast."

Hela looks to Frigga and asks "We should check the ham." Frigga nods and they dissappear.

Odin smirks and steps out, declaring "I have a conference call."

Once he dissappears, I plop down on the couch and he chuckles "I heard you got a new title."

I smirk, before declaring "DA. My life long dream career is finally true."

He smiles, before declaring "I've been having dreams about you."

I look at him and sigh "Me too."

I smirk at the thought and he asks "What kind of dreams?"

I roll onto my side and prop my head up to look at him "I've dreamed of you, fucking other people."

He looks dumbstruck, before declaring "I've dreamed of you, riding dildos and moaning for me."

I smirk, before looking around and declaring "I can't even lie to you. You're all I want."

He looks utterly lustful as he declares "I have a hour before I have to leave my hotel."

I smirk, before sitting up, grabbing the laptop, and practically running up the stairs. I hear the girls crying in excitement as I slam Thor's old bedroom door.

I sit the laptop down on his bed and he sits up to stare at me. I look at him and ask "Are you still single?"

He looks me over and declares "I'm still waiting around for you."

I smirk, before starting to unbutton my shirt "We're both in a place where we can do this?"

He smirks, before looking to me "Loki, I don't want to just fool around. It's been ten years. I want to start a family."

I smile at him and state "I want to start a family."

He smirks, before leaning back and ask motioning me on "Give me a taste."

I hum, before dropping my shirt and starting to unbutton my pants. He intensely stares as they drop to the ground.

As he stares me over, he sighs "My mouth is watering. This is torture."