Chapter 37

As I park my car and step up to my old flat, I take in a deep breath.

Once inside, I step over to my dresser and pull out the gun from my nightstand. I quickly take off my blazer and hide the gun beneath it.

Silently, I set out of the flat, and cross the street.

I walk up the stairs and down the hall. When I knock on the door, I hear Thanos groan "It's 2am! Do we seriously have to check in every hour?"

He throws the door open and his eyes go wide. I pull the blazer off and toss it on the ground. When I point the gun at him, I order "Step back."

He does and I order "Call Other in here."

He calls over his shoulder and Other steps out. As soon as she steps out, I fire at her. The bullet enters between her eyebrows. She drops to the floor and I immediately point the gun at Thanos and shoot him in the dick.

He falls back and I stand over him for a minute to listen to his screams and crying. I take in a deep breath, before holding the gun out and putting a bullet in his brain.

A heaviness comes over me, and I walk over to the couch. As I plop down on the floor in front of it, I hear footsteps up the stairs.

The first thing I see is a gun poking through the door. Then a hear a familiar voice "Scotland Yard!"

I take in a deep breath, before sighing "Mobius, you can put the gun down. I'm not going to shoot you."

He looks to me in shock, before putting his gun down and asking "Loki, what did you do?"

I set my jaw, before looking down at the gun and clearing my throat "Doing what I have to."

Tears come to my eyes and I tilt my head back as they begin to fall. He looks me over, before cautiously holding out his hands "Give me the gun, and let me take you in."

I chuckle at him, before I look down at the gun. I take in a deep breath, before looking at him brokenly "I can't do that, Mobius."

Mobius takes in a shakey breath as I raise the gun to my temple. I look at him, tiredly as he begs "Loki don't."

I give him a tired smile "Thor is dead, Mobius. I have no reason to stay alive, anymore."

He pleads "Loki, you have your family! Your friends!"

I scoff at him and declare "I was supposed to die before him." He gives a confused look and I state "I knew he could live without me. He always has survived, just miserable. But I can honestly tell you, I can't live without him. Without him, my story doesn't continue, anymore."

He hisses "You don't have to do this!"

I furrow my brow and I state "I'm broken, Mobius. I can live with him alive. But, holding him-" tears stream down my face and I can't help my voice cracking "I've lived through everything you can possibly think of, and I've always bounced back. But holding Thor while he died was truly the only thing that genuinely broken me to the point of no return."

I shake my head and declare "I feel like I've lost everything and all interest has been lost. Like I'm in the tail end of a story that's just trying to get itself over with and my existence is the only thing it needs to end. I'm suffocating and I can't continue to live in this endless pathetic story."

I look at him with a weak smile, before declaring "It was nice meeting you, Mobius. Maybe I'll see you later."

I look down as he pleads "Loki, please, just, please!"

I take in a deep breath and speak softly "I'll see you soon, Thor."

And with that, I hear Mobius scream as I pull the trigger.

Everything goes black.

And for a split second, I see a spark in the distance, fizzling and popping. Getting larger with every pop. In the darkest, light grows around me.

A beautiful breeze brushes over me in the glow of everything.

Memories of my past lives flood over me. An all knowing feeling washes over me as I'm slammed with knowledge.

Every last second of every other life strikes me.

They run through me and in an instant, my surroundings start to fade into colors. When I finally draw focus to colors, I realize where I am, how I got here, and I can still remember everything from the past lives.

I bat my eyes at the red canopy above Thor's bed. I can hear Thor screaming by the doors "Father, how do you think he's going to react to this? You made his existence a living hell! You made him to be a child whore! You broken him beyond belief! And how is he supposed to feel, when he wakes up like that?"

I furrow my brow and force myself to get up, only all of my muscles are very sore and hard to move. When I finally do sit up, I find myself very big, and very pregnant.

Thor looks back to me and calls "Loki?"

I look to him and hold out my arms "Thor!"

His big smile enlightens my heart as he pulls me to him. I squeezed him to me as he asks "I love you, so much."

I bury my face into his shoulder and he asks "How much do you remember?"

I look at him tiredly "Everything."

He nods, before declaring "First off, I'm sure you've noticed."

I look down at my stomach, before looking to Odin "Nothing happened to me while I was unconscious?"

Odin nods, before I take a deep breath and look down at my stomach. I look to Thor and declare "I hope you were right. Are you sure you want to be a dad?"

He nods, before shrugging "I'm ready for it."

I furrow my brow and declare "I have so many questions, but I can't tell if I'm hungry or about to throw up. Let me take a minute to process this, and I'll get back to you."