Chapter 39

As we settle into the farm house, I walk out onto the porch that surrounds the second story to find Thor rocking in his rocking chair.

I step up in front of him and his lips curl up as he asks "What are you up to?"

I take his hand in mine and order "Follow me, darling."

He gives a smug smirk, before asking "What do you have planned?"

I open my maturity robe and he smiles in excitement. I take his hand in mine and lead him down.

He gives an alarmed look as touches me "What's that?"

I smirk and asks "Where do you think the babe will come out?"

He gives a stunned look, before asking "Will I hurt the babe?"

I chuckle, before shaking my head "No, darling."

He leans back and looks me over, lovingly, before I take his hand "Are you sure?"

I lean forward and whisper "I'm very sure, and I'm very, very, horny."

He gives a weak smile, before declaring "I've got a better idea."

He stands and walks by me to get to the linen closet. He hands me a few pillows, before turning around with two comforters, and two more pillows "We have our own house. Might as well have a bit of fun before we've got a house full of babes."

I hum, before following him out to the porch. He makes a bed for us, at the corner of the porch.

As he holds me in our makeshift bed, I smile at him "You are my everything."

He gives a warm smile "I love you, too."

The rest of that day is full of Thor exploring my pregnant body, appreciating every inch of me.

~

The following morning, Thor calls from outside "Loki, darling! We've got company!"

When I walk out onto the porch, two people stand in front of Thor. A wide smile covers my face as I shield my eyes from the sun.

Thor tosses the axe to the side as he begins to toss the wood he just chopped onto the pile. I cross the yard to hold out me hand to them "Natasha Romanoff, Clint Barton. Nice to finally meet you."

Natasha gives a confused look and I take in a deep breath "It's a long story. We can discuss it over a glass of wine."

Natasha points down and asks "Wine?"

I look down, before sighing "I'm new at this. Fine, maybe later. It's a very long story."

Natasha smiles, before asking "How are you even?"

I take in a deep breath, before exposing my blue form and declaring "I'm a Jotun. We can sirer and bare children."

When I return to normal, Natasha looks to me "Do you do that, too?"

I shake my head and declare "I'm Asgardian. We don't do that."

Natasha gives a short nod, before I ask "Lemonade?"

She smiles at me and states "You can tell me that story."

I smile, before looking to Thor. The gang is back together.

He gives me a warm smile, before leaning forward to give me a kiss "Be good."

I give a smug look and remark "No promises."

I look to Natasha and reassure "I was joking."

As we start up towards the house, I start to tell her the story "The first thing you need to know is that Thor and I have loved each other for a thousand years-"

THE END