3.

I'm excited to write this so here's another one. ❤️

Giovanni in the MM

Giovanni in the MM.

Madison
An hour later

Sitting in the car in silence now, Gio and I made our way to my parents house. I wasn't crazy and I knew exactly why we were leaving his mom's.

She didn't want me there and he was too afraid to admit it.

He wanted me to believe his mom liked me so bad but I wasn't stupid. She hadn't even spoke back to me when we walked out of the front door.

Gio tried to make it seem as if she was mad about hearing us having sex upstairs. And I know it wasn't right to have sex in her home, that's why I didn't want to do it in the first place. But I tried my best to be respectful and that was no excuse for all the other times she'd ignored my advances.

"Put yo' seatbelt on." Gio broke me away from my thoughts, making me look down.

"It's already on." I spoke barely above a whisper and he slammed down on his breaks hard, making us both jerk forward.

"Giovanni." I fussed and he smirked in annoyance.

"Oh aight."

"Just makin' sure.." He trailed off and I couldn't even hide my smile, he was so annoying.

"I hate you." I tapped his arm, making him smirk.

"Stop playing so much." I went on and he nodded, licking his lips.

"Fix your face then and get out your head."

"It's not being in my head, if it's true." I expressed to him and he sighed heavily, focusing on the road now.

"Where this coming' from, ma?"

"We been together 7 years, don't you think she would've said something by now."

"Yes but maybe she does have something to say, in Spanish anyway." I scoffed.

"Plus every time we're in each other's presence, you snatch me away."

"When's the last time I sat down and talked to her like you do my mom and dad?" I pressed and he shrugged it off.

"Shit's different. Yo' mama my bae and your pops is too cool.." He joked and I smacked my lips, rolling my eyes.

"That's not what I mean and you know it, Gio."

"Whatchu want me to do then, Madi? You want to sit down and talk to her so I can prove that it ain't no animosity or hate?"

"No."

"I want you to stop lying to me and admit that what I believe is the truth instead of making me feel like I'm crazy." I snapped on him and he went completely quiet, taking a deep breath to calm himself.