28.

6 hours later
6am

"Gi." I moaned out tirelessly, laying there exhausted while he rammed himself into me. 

He pressed his hands into my back, making my arch deeper as he adjusted himself.

"You wanted this, baby." He expressed, stretching me out as he forcefully pounded himself into me. 

We'd been in this same position for six hours, my back felt like it'd given out four hours ago. He didn't want to let up on me at all and we'd both had countless orgasms but obviously he wasn't finished.

"You kept tempting me."

"I tried to give you time, baby." He shook his head in defeat as he slammed himself into me and I laid there drained with no choice but to take everything he was giving.

"Fucck." I dragged out as I pulled at the sheets, snatching them off the bed completely.

I breathed out heavily as I slightly tried pulling away and he chuckled to himself, watching me struggle.

"You runnin'?" He asked and I quickly shook my head.

"Aight then."

"Get back where supposed to be before I act up." He spoke sternly, moving his hands completely as he looked down at himself going inside of me once I backed myself up on to him.

"Just like that." He encouraged, gripping my waist into his hands again as he plunged himself in and out of me.

"Shit!" I screamed out loudly and he pulled me up to him to place his hand over my mouth.

"Stop all that screamin' and take this dick, mamí." He encouraged, still pumping in and out of me while I did as he said, moaning quieter now into his hand.

I could feel myself about to reach another orgasm as the both of juices dripped down onto my thighs. We were making such a loving mess and though I was exhausted, I was enjoying every moment of it.

"Bust that nut."

"Let it go." He encouraged as I clenched and unclenches myself upon him, feeling myself about to explode.

"Baby." I whined out as he bent down and bit into my neck.

"Let that shit go."

"Bust all on this dick, I'm cummin' right witchu'." He spoke sternly and as if on cue, I instantly did as he said.

I forcefully exploded as I backed myself up into him and he pushed toward me, trying to get closer to one another than humanly possible. We were skin to skin as he pushed himself as deep as he could and I did the same, pushing myself back.

"Got damn." He stressed as we breathed out heavily, dropping both of our sticky and sweaty figures down onto the bed.

I laid there with no motivation to get up. I couldn't move, my legs were numb. My body was numb. And I knew that I wouldn't be going to work this morning.

We had less than an hour to be ready and I was in no mood to do anything but lay here the entire day. 

Laying there for about ten minutes, I began to drift off to sleep as my body finally got the chance to relax itself. That didn't last long though before Gio placed his hands on my waist and left soft pecks down my spine.