five

Ryujin wakes up first out of everyone. Her eyebrows confused at her waist being secured by Heejin's strong hold. Breaking free from the grip, she stretches and the first thing she does is hit herself mentally.

How could she be so stupid? She was drunk and didn't know why she brought Heejin over at all. All of Ryujin's thoughts just started to compile over on each other. Her first thought is of Yeji.

The artist gets back to her senses once hearing the door of the garage open from the kitchen. Seeing the taller coming back with her keys and blanket in her hands, the guilt is finally setting in.

All Yeji just do was stare. Her eyes burning into the younger's with nothing but hate at this point. Ryujin notices the brunette's cat eyes are tired and she opens her mouth to say something but nothing comes out.

The model looks over to Heejin before she walks pass the shorter and up the stairs to their shared bedroom with Ryujin feeling even more bad as before.

Looking down at the girl next to her, the artist slaps herself lightly. "What was I thinking and it's okay been the second day of living here."

"Heejin-ah, wake up please." Ryujin shakes the older.

Heejin turns in her sleep, groaning. "No, I don't want your damn vegan brownies Felix."

"Huh?"

The older sits up and looks around. "Oh, I forgot I was here."

"Listen Heejin, I-"

"-It was a mistake, I know princess." Heejin just smiles. "I guess it's my cue to leave."

"I'm really sorry, I don't know what-"

"-No, it's okay Ryu," the light brown haired nods understandably. "Sometimes the old Ryujin is hanging on, isn't she?"

"Yeah."

"And if by means you miss the old Ryujin, just give me a call as always." Heejin grabs her belongings. "It's okay to have a little fun, especially with me."

Ryujin walks Heejin out to the door, waving at her. Once the front door closes, she reminds herself to never lash out like that again.

The pink haired just sighs, sitting on the couch. How can she manage to screw up this one rule?

She sits there for a minute, contemplating on ways to apologize to the older girl but nothing came to play.

Folding up the blankets on the couch and throwing them in the washing machine, Ryujin decides to clean up on the Saturday morning. Her thoughts still occupied on Yeji. She may hate the girl but what she did was a wrong move.

***

The basketball player finally goes upstairs after contemplating to get tidied up. She keeps her gaze straight ahead until her way meets Yeji's. Going to the left, Yeji also went left. So Ryujin goes to the right and so does Yeji.

"Gosh." The older mutters quietly to herself, pausing to let Ryujin go to their room.

Yeji finally walks down leaving the younger to watch her leave. Ryujin can't help but feel somewhat upset? Normally the older would say a remark or two towards her to which the artist would say one back. But it's weird.

She doesn't even have the guts to ask where the cat eyed girl is heading to.

With a frown, the pink haired whips forward fast as she continues to walk towards their bedroom. Her head feeling heavy once breathing in the scent of their room, which was Yeji's scent.