six

Pulling into their house's garage, Yeji shuts it close before exiting her vehicle. Making sure to lock the car, the cat eyed girl makes her way into her home. Immediately upon entering, she hears the tv playing in the background.

Seeing the living room from the kitchen, Yeji's mouth slightly upturns at the sight of Ryujin fast asleep on the couch.

Setting her keys and purse down on the dinner table, the brunette quickly grabs a blanket from the closet in the main room. Gently placing the blanket over Ryujin, she fixes the younger's loose hair by placing it behind the ears.

With a soft smile adorning Yeji's face, she walks away and back into the kitchen to grab a protein smoothie. Downing the drink in a quick action, the model throws it into the trash can.

She then walks over to a chair, taking a seat there. The cat eyes of the model stares at the pink haired basketball player's features. To stop herself from getting sidetracked, Yeji diverts her eyes to the pizza box on the table.

Opening it up, another smile appears from the tennis player. "She must love that kind of pizza."

In the silence for half an hour, Yeji sits there comfortably while sending out a few emails and messages on her phone.

"You're back?" Ryujin turns her head to the dinner table, stretching her arms out.

With a silent nod, Yeji stands up. "I'm taking a shower."

The younger gives a glare at the back view of Yeji and rolls her eyes right after. Ryujin then wonders when she had gotten the blanket and why it smells like the girl she hates.

Throwing it off of her, the artist scowls before turning the tv back on. "Disgusting."

***

Yeji finally comes downstairs and once seeing the full view of the coach, the model hides the disappointment upon seeing the younger away from her blanket.

Without saying anything, the older sits on a different couch and faces the front. Ryujin tries to ignore the cat eyed girl's presence however the intoxicating smell of Yeji just makes it harder.

"Hey listen, I apologize for-"

With just those words, the older stands out of her seat and descends into the kitchen.

"I'm talking to you!" Ryujin's voice raises from frustration as the younger follows the older into the kitchen.

Yeji turns around in annoyance which makes Ryujin stop at the closure between them. The tennis player stands there, looking at Ryujin in a way that no one can't read.

"You're in the way."

Feeling the hot breath of Yeji's, Ryujin just stands there fazed. Not knowing what she's about to do.

"Are you going to move Shin?" The model raises her right eyebrow up, testing the patience of the artist even more.

"Maybe," the pink haired shrugs, sly smirk playing on her mouth. "But what if I don't?"

With an exhausting sigh, Yeji grips the shoulders of the younger. Pulling her closer while leaning down towards her ear. "Let's see you try then."

With just that, the cat eyed girl moves Ryujin aside and leaves the kitchen by going out the back door.

The rebel still fazed by Yeji's actions a few seconds ago feels her cheeks rising up. "What the fuck just happened?"