forty five

Growing up, Ryujin's family wasn't the richest nor were they the poorest either. Even though they live in a nice house, eats to their fullest, and their company's business is going well, the artist always watched how she spent her money.

Ryujin is used to coming to hotels every now and then when going on vacation with her family. However, the hotel that her wife brought her to is beyond what she's been to. Just walking in was different atmosphere than what she's normally used to.

"And how much did this room cost you?" The blue haired asks, staring down at the door keypad to which the older is typing in the code.

The keypad sings a small melody, indicating that the door is unlocked. Yeji turns her head to look at her wife, letting out a sheepish smile. "Don't worry about it. It didn't come out of the shared card, it came out of the personal card I kept for emergencies and no one knows about it."

"Even more to worry about." Ryujin replies, crossing her arms to know the price of the room. "This hotel looks like it costs thousands, why would you spend this much? Wait! Did you buy our rings with this card too?"

Turning the modern doorknob and revealing the room, the cat eyed signals towards it.  "You know, you nag too much. Let loose a little princess."

"And who else would I get this from?" The younger squints, throwing laser beams at the silver haired.

Yeji lets out an understanding nod while grabbing the wrist of the younger and dragging her along with her to enter the room. "I've been saving up this card ever since I started my modeling career to leave my parents' house. But now, I have a place to call home and that home also includes you. So why wouldn't I spend money on the person I love?"

The blue haired artist is definitely going to give her parents a call about letting her have her own card back now. It's not fair that Yeji is allowed to spoil her and she isn't allowed to spoil the other.

"You! You just need to wait til I get my card back." Ryujin sighs, kicking the door shut behind her.

The cat eyed lets out a nod while throwing her head back in laughter. "I'll be waiting then!"

"Don't laugh! It's not funny." Ryujin groans, walking forward to the bed and taking a seat on it.

Yeji stifles her laughter in and she feels her heart gush from how cute the artist is. "There's an indoor swimming pool out on the fifth floor, would you like to go for a swim?"

"But there's no swimsuits around? How would we go out for a swim?"

Letting out a shrug, the model rests her chin in her palm which is propped on her thigh. "Who said we needed swimsuits for a swim, Shin? I reserved it just for the two of us."

What? Just the two of them? Without anyone else?

"I'm going to go get cleaned up." Yeji announces before placing a chaste kiss on the blue haired's cheeks, shortly getting off the bed. "I'll meet you at the pool?"

***

Ryujin paces back and fourth in the hotel's bathroom, biting on the skin of her thumb in anxiousness.

"She really is full of surprises, huh?" The blue haired starts talking to herself, getting flustered at the thought of going out in the hallways in just a robe. "No one is out at this time, especially on a  school night."

She takes one last look in the mirror, untying her robe and opening it up to see how her body looks and for the first time ; she's unsatisfied with how she looks. Closing her robe back up, Ryujin ruffles with her hair in frustration.