twenty nine

Ryujin stares down at the homemade chicken noodle soup, processing everything in her head. She still can't wrap anything around, confused as to why the older is being so caring towards her? The artist knows she doesn't deserve this treatment from her crush. 

"What's wrong?" Yeji asks, walking through their room's door with a glass of peppermint tea. "Are your hands okay? Do you need me to feed you?" 

The blue haired's eyes widen at the statement that flew out the model's mouth. Just the mere thought of getting fed by her crush while being crippled is embarrassing enough. "Oh! No, I'm okay." 

"You sure?" The cat eyed girl asks, her tone full of gentleness as she sets the glass down on the portable bed tray while taking a seat down on the bed. "You're tired and cried all day today, I insist." 

Ryujin nods her head, reaching for the bowl and spoon but she gets blocked from the older's hands picking up the bowl and spoon instead. "I sprained my ankle, not my hands. You don't have to feed me." 

"As your wife, it's my duty to take care of you." Yeji grins softly and somehow the grin manages to exhibits off her dimple making an appearance and the younger draws her eyes to it. 

The blue haired never knew that the cat eyed girl has a dimple on one side of her mouth. Another thing she will now be memorizing about the former brunette. "But I'm really ok-"

The spoon from the silver haired's hand comes towards her and at the sight of it, Ryujin opens her mouth automatically. Gosh, she feels shy all of sudden from getting fed from the older. 

"After you finish this, we'll take your medicine okay?" 

The artist doesn't reply, she lets out a slight nod while watching the tennis player focusing on getting the perfect spoonful of porridge. Blowing on it gently to make sure the temperature doesn't burn the basketball player.

'She's taking the wife duties seriously, huh?' 

And somehow, Ryujin doesn't hate it. She dreamed of getting attention like this back when they were younger, even purposefully getting hit by a ball to grab the older's attention. Now in their present selves, Yeji is taking care of her. 

The silver haired watches as the younger takes a sip of the tea she prepared, in her mind she's constantly wanting to reach out to stroke the blue haired. Comparing her to a baby, Yeji continues staring. The only baby she'll probably want to take care of. 

The caring side of Yeji's is definitely one of Ryujin's favorite. 

"Pop this pill in, I'm going to come back after washing the dishes." Yeji starts getting off the bed, grabbing the bowl and spoon as she's ready to walk off, a small tug on her shirt stops her. 

Turning around, the cat eyed is met with the orbs of the artist. 

"I don't want to be left alone." Ryujin look up and puppy eyes starts to form, causing the older to let out a sigh as she kneels down to allow the whisker dimpled girl to hop on her back. 

*** 

Seeing her phone on the dining's room table from the kitchen's counter, Ryujin rips her eyes away. She's afraid of even thinking about the notifications she's gotten all day. Her mind comes back to ease as she watches the model wash dishes. 

How do you unadmire someone who probably will never like you back? Ryujin is sure is admiring her wife even if she is washing the dishes. 

And it all dawns on the blue haired. Yeji's career. 

She feels her chest tighten at the thought of the silver haired possibly hating her forever for being the reason why their relationship got exposed. Who knows? Maybe, other student would thought that Yeji was passing by and decided to help because she's on the student government team?