forty

Waking up next to the view of a gorgeous sight, the art major grins. Her eyes focusing on the bright light of the sun and how the trees are blooming very pretty this season. Oh-and Yeji too.

Who is Ryujin kidding? Waking up with the strong hold of the older around her waist and to the pretty sky shining beautifully was something she would've never believed would be true.

Yet, it is.

The art major's eyes focus on the ways all the trees were different from one another, each blooming in different phases but nonetheless ; they were all still pretty. This setting could also be compared to her marriage partner. Each and every special side of Yeji she has seen so far is so beautiful to her.

Ryujin softly giggles, slightly shuffling from the ticklish kisses on her neck. "You're awake?"

"How could I not be awake when the girl I like is beside me, flaunting her neck?" Yeji responds, attacking every inch of her skin with quick pecks. Shortly pulling away and letting out a smile at how fast Ryujin turned around to face her.

"We should start getting ready for school." The silver haired says, getting out a bed and peering over her shoulder. "This week is crazy with exams."

Looking like a giant oversized grown baby, Ryujin pouts at the fact that her wife left her alone in bed in the cold air. Not to mention the fact that the blankets are under her chin while she lets out a groan, turning back around. "I'm not going!"

"I thought you said you'll start being a good girl." The cat eyed softly says.

The artist feels her back shiver while even being under the warm blankets from how calm Yeji's voice was. At the feeling, she sits up and stare at the older with an irritated expression for a couple of seconds before letting out another groan before getting out and making the bed.

"Good girl." Yeji hugs the shorter from behind, one of her hand playfully slides up Ryujin's oversized shirt and traces over the lower part of her abs. "Good girls always get surprises, right?"

The younger swallows the clump of her saliva at the tone of the model's voice while her cheeks  too, started blushing uncontrollably from the touch. She's still as a statue, in shock of how someone is able to make her feel like this.

"Maybe, there'll be a surprise for you today." The model places a kiss to the blue haired's temple before releasing her hold off of her and disappearing off to the bathroom.

Ryujin lightly shakes her head, waking herself up before she continues to make the bed. "Seems like she's in a good mood."

***

Even though news of the Hwang-Shin couple made headlines globally, the students at their university still weren't convinced that the two married women were legitimately married to one another. Everything just didn't come together. Others assumed it was because of business deals while others assumed it was a fixed marriage.

And so when the white Mercedes of the model's pull into its usual parking spot, everyone snaps their heads towards the direction of the car. Wanting to see if the campus's "rebel" and the campus's "loyal student" are indeed a pair.

"I wonder what's going on over there." Chaeryeong and Yuna sees from afar, upon arriving on campus.

The high schooler squints her eyes to get a better look and she gasps. "YEJI! YEJI! YEJI!"

"Oh. The typical fan behavior when they see the model?" Chaeryeong asks, already getting uninterested over what's going on up ahead of them. "At least, give them some room geez!"