fifteen

Finally calming herself down, Ryujin sits down on the bench in front of the art department. She doesn't know if it's because she's an art major but she's sure she could smell the scent of paint all the way from out here.

"Need a penny for your thoughts?" A voice appears besides her.

The pink haired looks up, creasing her brows because of the sun to focus on the face of the unknown girl's voice. Finally being able to make out the face, the artist claps her hand in response. "Oh! The one I sat next to in that one class."

"That's me." The girl smiles and Ryujin is already intrigued to know more about her. "I'm Hyeju by the way."

Ryujin scoots down on the bench, lightly patting the vacant spot next to her. "Have a seat. I'm-"

"-Shin Ryujin, otherwise known as the freshmen's flirt." Hyeju finishes the sentence for her. "Most popular freshman on campus."

Responding with a sheepish smile, the basketball player already feels a bit better from the scene she witnessed earlier. "What are you doing on campus at this evening hour?"

"I'm actually here to practice basketball." Hyeju replies, looking at the court outside that's a few distance away. "Since the court is closed indoors."

Ryujin smiles, nodding along. "You play basketball?"

"There's many things I can do Ryujinnie." The girl with eyes that resembles stars almost smirks slightly. "Is it okay if I call you that?"

The pink haired feels her tongue twisting in nervousness before nodding. "Yeah, no it's more than okay."

"Perfect, now do you want to play some 1 on 1?"

Picking up her backpack, Ryujin gives a grin back. "I don't see why not?"

***

"Ji! Tell your little boyfriend to quit messing up my notes." Jisu runs immediately towards the brunette who just stepped foot in the model room.

Soobin comes running after his sister, his pencil a little too up in the air.

Hiding behind her best friend, the psychology major holds onto Yeji's waist.

"Okay, what's going on now?" The model stares back and fourth between the both of them. "I'm here to visit not become your daily siblings counselor."

Both Choi's starts speaking at the same time, making the girl in the middle if them let out a huff in frustration because they're both not allowing one another to talk.

"Okay! Slow down." Yeji closes her eyes, feeling her head aching already. "Jisu, go first."

The male scoffs, eyes glaring down at the Canadian girl. "Of course she goes first."

"You must really want to catch these hands dummy." Jisu retorts back, her grip on the cat eyed girl tightens.

Soobin gasps at the sight in front of him. "You're squeezing her!"

"Both of you need to stop dragging me into your fights." The model says with a long sigh followed by after. "Soobin, stop messing with Jisu's notes when you know you can take your own just as well. Jisu, you need to threaten better."

"Thanks a lot, you made her mad at us." Soobin rolls his eyes jokingly at his younger sister before running away.

Jisu groans, not wanting to lose against the tall dumb bird. "How did you deal with this?"

"It takes a bit of practice." Yeji responds, her eyes following Soobin as she tries her best to look interested in the male.

***

"Wow, you're a good player." Hyeju compliments Ryujin while they're both walking towards the metal bleachers to retrieve their bags.

The pink haired picks up her water bottle to drink on while the new transfer student picks up her towel, wiping her sweat. Of course Ryujin couldn't keep her eyes off of the sight.

"Thanks, you're not bad yourself too." Ryujin answers quickly because she's still panting from the exhaustion while catching her breath.

Hyeju on the other hand is surprisingly pretty quick to regain her normal breathing rate. Or it's just the star player who puts twice as much effort as she normally does to make up for her practice back on Friday. Now, she's curious as to why the black haired pretty girl only started playing now. Like way late in the semester.

Does she just like to play on their court because it's nearby her house?

"Are you on the school's team?" A big amount of curious evident speaks over the pink haired's eyes.

Hyeju picks up Ryujin's towel, walking a few steps closer to the artist. She starts wiping the sweat dripping down her forehead, leaning down a bit to become the same level as the pink haired basketball player. Ryujin feels her heart beating way out of pace than before, either it's because she put her whole ass into the game or because of Hyeju.

"Why'd you want to know Ryujinnie?" A laugh comes out of the girl's mouth before a smirk finally comes to set.

The artist doesn't know why but she feels something weird at the moment. The only thing she can focus on currently is the fact that Hyeju has a very cute gummy smile.

"Well, I just figured-"

Before Ryujin could finish what she was saying, a faint beeping from a distant interrupts both of their conversation. The artist squints, doing her best to make out where the beeping car is coming from. She feels angry the minute she sees the specific car.

Yeji.

The brunette in the car stops beeping the horn once their eyes meet.

"I have to go now." Ryujin quickly says, picking up her bags.

Before Hyeju could say anything back, Ryujin is already running towards the impatient Yeji.

"See you soon Ryujin." She mutters before tying her shoelaces even tighter to practice more on her own.

Yeji parked at a different spot today when she didn't notice Ryujin waiting at their usual drop off/pick up stop.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Ryujin yells the moment she got inside the car.

"Shin, I don't have the time to be waiting for you." The older says, buckling her seatbelt in.

Slamming the car door harshly, Ryujin feels herself losing control. "You could've just waited instead of honking like that."

"Seems like you two had a moment."

Ryujin sends a glare towards the older.

***

Finally parking the car in the garage, Ryujin's the first to get out the car. She opens the door after typing in their code on the keypad. Her attention stops down onto the home cooked meal on the table currently covered up by a clear food cover dome.

Hearing the door close behind her, Ryujin looks away and starts placing her shoes up at the front door entrance.

"I had extra ingredients left so I cooked something." Yeji says, her tone of voice sounding a bit harsh. "Eat it or not, I don't care."

The pink haired doesn't respond as she walks back to where the kitchen is.

"It's not safe to hang around a transfer student who is already starting to touch you easily like that." The older says while watching the shorter take out a bottle of water from the fridge.

Rolling her eyes, the artist closes the fridge. "Boohoo, I'm a grown adult. I can do what I want to do."

"Fine."

While picking up her book to read, the cat eyed girl can't help but to wonder how those two got so close. Especially when the two barely interacted during the whole lecture that day.

Ryujin makes a face before walking over to the dinner table to eat the meal.

truth be told, yeji actually made ryujin's meal first before making the twin's food. shh, she doesn't want anyone to know