thirty nine

"Can't you do anything correct?" The older looks down at the way the artist is slicing the potatoes before deadpanning herself in her thoughts. "I forgot, of course you can't."

Ryujin brings her eyes up to look at the cat eyed girl, irritated by the way the girl is acting right now. Over a simple action. "Damn, I'm trying my best."

"This is your tenth potato, Shin." Yeji retorts, turning back around to wash the carrots and cucumbers. "If you don't know how to cut, why bother helping me in the first place?"

The blue haired rolls her eyes carefully around Yeji, returning her attention down at the 'potato' sitting helplessly on the cutting board. "You know, you have a lot to complain about."

"You're the one making a mess in the kitchen." The model looks around the entire kitchen, already feeling like she aged ten times more just by looking at it. "I'm sure I have every right to complain."

"I'm probably going to be the one to end up cleaning by myself anyways."

Ryujin shoots invisible laser daggers at the back of her wife, getting bothered by the tone of Yeji's. Her grip on the knife tightens and she finds herself loudly cutting down the sad potato while still looking at the broad back of the model. Muttering words that seems to be gibberish and vocabulary mashed together.

"Let's just eat ramen if you're going to act like this." The younger lamely says in her head, not expecting to actually blurt the words.

Yeji places the drainer full of vegetables down on the counter, a little too loudly and the noise catches the darker haired girl off guard. "After you've made a mess?"

"Quit acting like a bitch right now Yeji."

The older scoffs, letting out a laugh in disbelief. "I'd love to be alone in the kitchen right now."

"Gladly!" Ryujin slams the knife down on the cutting board, getting ready to walk out before muttering lightly under her breath. "I'd rather hangout with Heejin or Hyeju if I knew I was dealing with this."

***

The dinner that the light haired never finished cooking is still sitting in the kitchen, uncompleted with sauce and garnishes. The romantic drama that still seems to have an infinite amount of episodes is playing on a low volume in the background on where Ryujin left off on.

Uneasiness is slowing creeping up Ryujin's throat at the contact of the older's lips against her neck. She lets out a content and growing sigh and the craving of something more intimate and indirect floods over her.

Yeji proceeds to savor the sweet lingering taste of the younger's neck, tracing every bit of her skin with open-mouthed kisses, slowly nibbling her skin and gently soothing away the pain with a small suck.

Pulling back, Yeji's fingers wrapped around the neck of the blue haired gently. "Do you want to hangout with Hyeju or Heejin now? Hmm? Was that your way of making me jealous?"

"No. I-I'll only listen to you." The blue haired whimpers, inhaling deeply and loudly after spitting out her words; barely. This answer earned the chokehold that Ryujin has always imagined of, hell she craved for it from the cat eyed girl.

One of Yeji's hands happily tightens her grip on Ryujin's neck, in which Ryujin surrendered herself immediately at the sensation on her neck. Closing her eyes and throwing her head back, allowing more of her skin exposed for Yeji's eyes.

The silver haired can't help herself but to rub her free thumb over the the parting lips of Ryujin's. She harshly pushes the digit flat against the Ryujin's tongue and she feels her breath hitching at the sight. Retreating it out to hook the younger's cheek on it and following it by pulling out, a soft pop from the mouth leaves the silver haired's mind to wander.

"Fuck, you listen so well." The cat eyed's index finger pulls down on the younger's chin and she pulls the younger in for a rough kiss, her hand releasing her grip off of the other's neck.

Ryujin likes how warm and soft the older's lips are and she can't help but to let out a small noise of pleasure at the kiss. She hesitates before gripping her hands onto the hem of Yeji's sweatshirt, prompting Yeji to release herself away from the kiss.

"We should calm down before I lose control of myself." The model says, out of breath while she looks at the artist.

The artist senses herself feeling small at the eyes of the model's and she has the urge to pull the other back in for a kiss. However, she needs to respect the other's wishes and so with a small and slow nod, Ryujin positions herself to face herself watching the drama.

Of course ; with the thought of Yeji's lips in her head.

"Just for the record, I do want to give you what you want." The older says as she too watches the stupid drama. "But sleeping with someone is like taking off a layer of another, being careful to not rip it. That layer confirms the sincerity of a relationship."

The blue haired turns her head to face her gaze at the side profile of the cat eyed girl. Her heart thumps loudly against her chest and she swallows the clump of saliva that formed in her mouth. Knowing that someone cares about her and she feels warm at the information.

"I love you," She thinks to herself while admiring the older's features.

"I'm not a hormonal teenager like others think Yeji." Ryujin rolls her eyes playfully. "But I'm always going to wait til you catch up to the chapter I'm on."

***

Feeling the soft touch from the tennis player's fingertips hitches a breath in Ryujin.

"You should cover that up." Yeji suggests, slightly feeling a teensy bit proud of her work on the darker haired's neck. "If you'd want."

Ryujin turns around, facing the other. "What if I want to show people that Hwang Yeji did this?"

"I wouldn't mind." The older scoots closer towards the younger on the bed, their legs now dangling with each others. "Plus, it makes a nice accessory."

The basketball player nods in response, her head full of clouds at the thought of all the students at school glaring and fuming at her in jealousy. She giggles at the thought of how mad the older's dumb fan club will be.

"You're so cute." Yeji extends her arm to wrap around the younger's waist, pulling her even closer towards her. "Come here teddy."

"Teddy?"

The silver haired grins brightly, her eyes disappearing as she nods before placing her head on top of the art major. "You're my teddy bear now Shin."

-- -- --