thirty seven

At the sight of the campus's main building, Ryujin lets out an annoyed groan. She bangs her head dramatically on the window, wanting to knock herself out so she doesn't have to sit through her boring classes.

"You're going to be alright Shin."

At Yeji's words, the blue haired rolls her eyes annoyingly. It would be a different story if she had classes with the older. Otherwise, college would be a much better experience but unfortunately, she's not the brightest compared to Yeji.

"Easy for you to say." Ryujin replies back, squeaking while dramatically sliding her forehead down the window.

The cat eyed turns into the parking lot, quickly turning her head to look back at the younger. "Quit rubbing your germs on my windows."

"Just for that, I'm gonna rub more on your window."

Yeji sighs, pulling into her usual spot and before she parks, she notices from the rearview mirror a specific wolf resemblance girl coming out of the black Hyundai. "You've got to be fucking kidding me."

"What? What happened?" Ryujin sits up suddenly, looking around and her eyes take note of the raven haired girl. "Oh."

The cat eyed girl parks the car, irritation is clearly shown on her face and Yeji tries to calm herself down while trying to figure out why in the world would their university allow Hyeju to even still be a student here?

"Maybe I should talk to her." Ryujin speaks in a soothing matter, her head still turned back to look at the girl outside the building. "After all, she's probably here to apologize to me or something."

Yeji turns to the blue haired, her eyes suddenly looking unreadable when she sees Ryujin's attention was still on Hyeju. "And then what? You're going to ultimately forgive her and everything that happened will just happen all over again."

"The hell?" The younger furrows her brows, feeling wronged as she snaps her head back to Yeji. "So you do admit that it's all my fault?"

The model runs her hand through her hair, feeling frustrated. "I didn't say that."

"But you initialized it." Ryujin feels angry and suddenly she doesn't want to see the beautiful sculpted face anymore.

Everything was going so well with the both of them and now this? Why did Yeji have to do this? Why is Yeji like this?

"What? You're angry now?" Yeji flatly asks and she wants to laugh at the way the younger is acting, especially with where they're at. "If anyone's angry, it should be me."

The artist scoffs in frustration, unbuckling the seatbelt off of her. "I wasn't the one who brought it up in the first place."

"We don't have to do this at school." The former brunette swallows down the annoyance building up in her throat. "We can talk about this in private, at home."

Ryujin rolls her eyes, grabbing her backpack by one strap and leaving the car. She doesn't miss the passing by students looking at her in confusion coming out from Yeji's car.

"Give me a break." The rebel mutters under her breath as she speed walks into the art department's direction to avoid Hyeju.

***

"You bitch!" Yuna loudly exclaims from the entrance of the cafeteria, grabbing both Chaeryeong and Ryujin's attention.

The black haired high schooler continues making her way her two best friends, taking a seat right across the blue haired artist. "Welcome back crippled girl. Now how come you didn't tell us you were married to Yeji? The Hwang fucking Yeji?"