4. Fake Chaebol

"Hey whore, nice ass

"Hey whore, nice ass. Seems like you love to put it on show." Some guy passed a comment when I walked by him. 

Oh come on, my skirt is not that short.

"Yeah, say thanks to my mommy. She made it."

I put all my stuff in my locker and took the material for my class.

Fashion

Yeah, this is a modeling and fashion academy where you learn about modeling, fashion, fashion designing, and model photography. And we all four study here. Jungkook, Jimin, and I are doing modeling, and fashion whereas Taehyung is doing modeling and modeling photography. 

When they got to know about all sorts of things I have been going through because I'm friends with them, they started to avoid me, and believe me they avoided me for the whole two hours, twenty-one minutes. Jungkook found out about it and so does everyone eventually. They knew about rumors about how I get judged, bullied, and messages and all. But now they defend me and simply don't give a fuck about them.

I entered my class and sat at the back. I didn't want any drama, especially from those girls. You know that girls who think the human race can't run without them. 

"Yah Sunhee!" One of them called, I don't even bother to remember her name.

"You look as pretty as..." She stopped as her friends laughed anticipating the joke.

"My dog." She completed her sentence making them burst. 

"Good." I replied, making them stop.

"Yah! Why good?"

"Because darling, at least your dog is pretty, unlike its owner." I smiled, while she cursed under her breath.

"Who do think you are whore?"

"Not you, and I'm very grateful for that." My comebacks make her even angrier.

"Just wait and watch! I will tell Taehyung oppa about this and after knowing how mean person you are Taehyung oppa, Jungkook oppa, and Jimin oppa will stop being friends with you." Gosh, she's cringe. I have never used this much aegyo and oppa in my whole damn life. And stop being friends? They can't avoid me for two hours. Go ahead sweety, I would like to see you try. 

"Students, please settle down." Our director came and thanks to him that bitch left. 

Time flew away, good thing I have an interest in this otherwise I would have been drooling while sleeping.