42. Kiss It Better

Seokjin's point of view

My cheeks reddened in embarrassment when I saw their bewildered faces. The workers looked at me with their horror filled faces, then to the bed, and back at me. I looked away, hiding my humiliation. I turned around and walked away from there letting them do their work.

All I want to do is to dig a hole and curl myself in and disappear.

I squinted my eyes and pinched the bridge of my nose, imagining what they were probably thinking about.

"No." I almost cried, humiliation was eating me up. Never in my life have I been this mortified, all because a certain someone wanted to see how long she could jump on the bed of Paris.

Why did I have to call the room service and face them where she hid?

I huffed, marching towards my— well uh our? room. I opened the door, preparing some good speech to scold her.

It all vanished when I saw her, looking at the Eiffel Tower while smiling, holding her phone, and capturing some pictures.

She looks beautiful when she smiles.

But that won't stop me from giving her a piece of mind. She's dumb, who the hell jumps on their bed to see if they can jump high or not?

"Sam Sunhee." I called her out, drawing her attention. She looked at me, and then smiled again like a child who just got candy. "Why are you laughing?" I hissed as I walked to her

"They were staring at your helicopter?" She laughed, ugly. Her hand covered her half face while she laughed her ass out.

"What? But my helicopter is in Seoul?" My eyebrows creased in confusion.

"Wait— No—" She couldn't speak further, as she choked on her own laugh. "I didn't mean that helicopter."

"What helicopter did you mean?" I hissed.

"Nevermind." She smiled and jumped on the bed, making her bounce. My eyes widened as she made her comfortable on the bed.

"Sunhee, for god sake don't break this bed. I can't face any more embarrassment."

"Don't worry, it takes more than this to break a bed." She smiled, and that was not innocent at all.

"Eh?"

"This room is so pretty, the view is amazing." She looked at me, and then the view outside.

"I can see the most beautiful piece of art." She again looked at me.

"Is this why you broke the bed?" I crossed my arms. "You wanted to stay in this room because of the beautiful view?" I asked her with an eye raise.

"What are you talking about?" Innocence lashed in her voice, which was very unlikely of her. "I didn't Seokjin, I told you I just wanted to see if I could touch the ceiling or not."