23. Offer

Sunhee's point of view

I was laying in a starfish position on my bed and continuously staring at the ceiling. Smiling from ear to ear, I don't why I always end up being happy after talking with him, well minus two times. Even though he is an asshole he makes me smile every time we chat. No doubt he's brutally straightforward most of the time, and moody ass every time but I feel like for the past few weeks we have come close. Like after that little therapy talk and fashion talk I guess or I don't know. 

I sighed and put my phone on my chest, my eyes were heavy and slightly burning as well. I needed to sleep badly, but at the same time, I was scared of sleep. Even though I knew it won't happen again, I was still scared. A huge part of me was not willing to listen to me. I sighed, wore my slipper, and walked out of my room. The house was ghostly, silent, and dark. Of course, the trio went to sleep, now thinking of what happened before- I kinda feel very bad for scolding them like this. I regretted it and do not want to do anything but hug them and apologize.

Come to think of it, it wasn't something to get that much angry. Period hormones make me angry or horny, nothing in between. I turned on the lights in the kitchen, my eyes went on the stove knobs, they were off but this wasn't going to satisfy me. I walked closer and checked the gas line knob as usual. It was off as well. At last, I took some deep sniffs. 

Hmm... no gas is leaking. Now happy bitch? 

My mind felt less heavy and now, hopefully, I could take a little nap. I open the fridge and chug down half a bottle of water. Putting it back in the fridge I walked back to my room. I flopped down on my bed, and a sigh left my mouth. I needed to sleep, badly.

I glanced at the clock, it was nearly six. Today will be my first day after getting suspended so I need to meet the dean around seven-thirty. They especially mailed me this. College starts at nine in the morning but since we have a bullshit seminar were some fashion tycoon is going to give us some lecture. It's mandatory to attend the seminar, that's what Jimin told me. Dean said it will be good for college and college's bullshit prestige. I mean I don't mind sitting and listening to it or maybe daydreaming in the seminar but who the fuck keeps a fucking seminar at eight in the morning?

"Fuck you." I didn't even know whom I was cursing at. The college? The dean? The seminar? Or myself? I sighed and closed my teary eyes, even my eyes begged for some relief. I'll just sleep for fifteen minutes and will start getting ready. Once again I looked at the clock, six-ten. Nice very nice, maybe if I just close my eyes I can get fifteen minutes of sleep? I'll start getting ready at six-fifteen. A little nap won't harm.

And with this I close my eyes, again moaning as my eyes finally get relief from what they yearned for so long.

"Oye wake up Sunhee! You're late." 

My eyes shot open when I heard Jungkook's loud obnoxious voice, along with harsh banging on my door. My eyes hurt- clearly needed more sleep. I tried to look at my surroundings but my vision was blurry. I sat on my bed, and rubbed my eyes, after a few seconds when I was able to see properly my priority was to check the time. With teary eyes and a throbbing head, I looked at the clock. My eyes widened when I saw the time.