46. Tell Me

I bored holes in my reflection, turning around and trying to see every inch of myself

I bored holes in my reflection, turning around and trying to see every inch of myself. I was surprised, I never thought I would look that good. I have never worn something like this, it was completely new for me. Usually, I wear thrifted clothes or if I was lucky, sale and discounted clothes. For the first time in my life, I wore a garment this expensive. I didn't remember how much euros it cost, of course, it wasn't my money why the fuck I would keep the bills. All I knew was that this cost more than my yearly income, ten yearly income I must say.

My hair was kept loose and curled to add more volume. My makeup was minimal, light smokey eyes and red lips were enough to enhance my look. The diamond choker I wore gleamed under the low-down light. The black silk dress reached at my ankles, drawing a slit and exposing my leg. The material fit perfectly against my skin, and the sweetheart shaped neckline enhanced my look; especially showing the tad bit of cleavage was doing wonders. I let a strap fall on my shoulder to make it look more seductive. purposely let out my exposed leg, the YSL heel peeking out and magnifying my entire look. 

I looked ravishing. Dangerously ravishing.

My looks screamed "I will eat your heart" and I was loving it. A smirk played on my lips as I twirled around, feeling myself. I didn't feel guilty for spending 20 million won, not even a bit. Kim Seokjin deserved every bit of attack on his pocket, after all, he was the one who gave me his card and pin.

"Should have thought about the consequences before." I shrugged my shoulders. I let out a laugh, he was going to sue me and make me pay 15 million won and here I spent 20 million won in less than 12 hours. 

Take that attack on your card bitch! 

It was an expensive way of saying suck my dick bitch.

"Consequences about what?" My smile dropped as I heard a very familiar voice in our bedroom. I looked in the mirror and saw Seokjin's reflection, there he was standing all in his glory. Messy hair clearly showing he must have run his fingers through them. I gulped when I saw him leaning against the wall, one hand in his pocket and one on the wall.

Is he trying to seduce me?

No! Don't think like that. Remember he pissed you off?

I gulped and took a deep breath, I tore my gaze from him and turned around. No matter how much I was panicking— sure I was very much confident a few moments ago but I didn't expect to see Seokjin this soon, not at least I practiced my conversation script in my head before I talked to him. My heart hammered in my chest as Seokjin walked closer to me, eyeing me from top to bottom. 

"Whose funeral did you dress up for?" He gave me a lazy smile as he sat on the corner of the bed, loosening up his tie. My face fell, out of all things he had to say this? He could have said how beautiful I looked but no, he's too old for romance.

"Yours." His smile fell as he saw my scowl. But soon he let out a small chuckle, he shook his head and stood up from the bed, walking towards me.

"Nice joke."