34. Punch

(A/N: So we all know I editing this book

(A/N: So we all know I editing this book. So just to let you know I made some minor changes. Dw you don't have to reread the book. So Sunhee is 22 years old and is doing modeling and fashion. She and her friends vminkook are in modeling and fashion academy yk those who especially give those courses. I changed it to give Sunhee the experience okay. And Seokjin is 30 years old 😏 because I love age gap. Enjoy reading)

***

I was pacing back and forth, fear and embarrassment were eating me up. I had no idea what to do— but moreover how the video got leaked.

"How?" I asked myself, my hands fighting the roots of my hair. How the fuck the video got leaked was the biggest mystery I came across in my life. There was no one in the restaurant, just me, Hayoon, and Mrs. Han— wait what if she is the one— no it can be possible. Hayoon said she is a regular customer and looked close to Mrs. Han, she can't do this to Hayoon.

It must be some sasaeng.

My head was wandering around many things. First, it was my moaning video out on the internet— similar to a porn video. I wonder how many times some men have repeated it. Second, I was violating my diet. Seokjin will fuck my ass so bad— I mean eventually he's going to don't either way. Third, I was spotted with Hayoon. A newbie model like me and top model Hayoon spotting having lunch together is a big and weird thing. I wish I could know what's going on in her fanbase regarding me.

I looked at the watch. Heesu has been gone for an hour. She said she will go and inform the PR team about this, and she didn't come back. Her absence was making me more scared, I was badly in need of moral support. 

"Should I go and talk to Heesu?" I asked myself. I needed to talk to her, at least some words like "We hacked all devices of the world and deleted the video from all devices!" or something like that. I sighed, either way, I need to meet Heesu to know what's going on and how much fucked I'm right now.

I walked towards the door but stopped in my tracks. What if I came across the devil himself? I was pretty sure Seokjin would be livid— or was livid if he knew what I did. The situation was pretty big, of course, he knew what was happening. I'm pretty sure he's talking with his lawyer and scheming on how to sue because that's the only thing he could do since he can't fire me— but there was a high chance he would fire me.

I let out a silent scream and crouched down, pulling my hair while regretting my life choice.

My modeling career ends here.

Sam Sunhee, a 22-year-old cum. She is known to have the smallest modeling career in the industry. She set the world record of having the shortest modeling career which lasted four entire 6 hours. She died due to embarrassment. Legend says she haunts her boss every day and will do it until her last ghost breath which is eternity.

I stood up, dusting the imaginary don't off my dress. I sighed, took deep breaths; composing myself. I needed to go out and check up on what was happening. With this determination, I walked to the door and opened it, coming face to face with the Mephistopheles himself. My eyes widened, I had never seen him this angry before, not even when I called him duck face. His entire face was red, his ears were redder and I could see a couple of veins popping from the side of his neck.