29. Stay tuned

He was so stunned as if he wasn't expecting me

He was so stunned as if he wasn't expecting me. Of course, he was expecting Hayoon. His eyes bulged and gripped loosened from my arm.

"Sunhee?"

Oh, he remembered me. Of course, I was his prey. How could he forget me?

"What are you doing here and why are you wearing Hayoon's clothes?" He asked, looking at me from up to down. My hands immediately covered my chest, getting in a defensive mood.

"You perverted stalker! You're already here!" I exclaimed, making him look at me.

"Excuse me?" He was perplexed, but soon his eyes widened as he realized.

"You-"

"Yes. It's I, Jin, or wait, should I say Kim Seokjin?" I asked tauntingly while removing my shoe. Panic spread across his face when he heard those words.

"Sunhee-" his sentence got cut midway because he ducked the shoe I threw at him. "Are you fucking crazy!?" He yelled.

"You're crazy! You're stalking Hayoon!"

"You dumb woman! I'm not stalking her!" He yelled while ducking another shoe of mine.

"And I'm not going to send you to the police."

"Look," He said, raising his hands. "I'm not stalking Hayoon. I just wanna save her from the paparazzi. I can't afford another scandal with her. All I need to do is send Hayoon to home safely. That's it, I have no other intention. Calm down sunhee, stop overreacting."

"Calm down!? Stop overreacting!?" I hissed.
"How can I not behave like this when you're a pervert, all I know is you could be obsessed with Hayoon! You could harm her or her boyfriend because you're jealous!"

Upon hearing shock cross over his face, his hands drooped down and lips parted. He was in utter shock, prolly his entire life flashed in front of his eyes.

"Eww." He was disgusted. "Stop reading fanfiction. You know how much I hate her." He said, and all of my anger vanished as realization hit me.

Earlier when he was talking about Hayoon, he referred to her as bitch. And whenever he talked about that bitch, it was evident that he hated her, duh. And if he hated her, there is no way he's obsessed with her, or he meant any harm to Hayoon in that way. On top of that, he's her boss- but then again. He could be faking in front of me, he could be obsessed with Hayoon and want to hurt Hayoon and her boyfriend.

I don't trust Kim Seokjin, it doesn't matter if he is my Jin. All I know is that he could be a liar too. He could be faking to get in my pants from the beginning. It could be all an act to get what he wanted, and this too. He could be acting as he wanted to be good for Hayoon but the reality could be different.

"Don't come near me!" I yelled, bringing my fist together, getting in my defense mood. "Stay away!" I yelled while looking here and there, searching for an object to protect me.
"I'll throw it on you!" I yelled while picking up a stone.