19. Hayoon

Sunhee's point of view

"Tto mulbolaleul il-eukyeo
Da-da-da-da, da-da-da-da-da-da
Da-da-da-da tto mulbolaleul il-eukyeo
Da-da-da-da, da-da-da-da-da-da
Da-da-da-da tto mulbolaleul il-eukyeo." I sang while bopping my entire body, swinging my hips from left to right. 

"I believe in Oh My Girl and Soobin Dolphin Cult Supremacy." I sang again, but this time it wasn't lyrics but rather universal facts. I opened my eyes after I stopped dancing when I realized I wasn't in my room or my house. 

I was standing at the bus stand, which was located on one of the busy streets of Seoul. I looked around me to see horrified people, some men were eyeing me while shaking their disapproval while some women were gossiping about me. I saw a mother who was covering her teen daughter's eyes.

Dude, the hell. I'm not doing any porno why cover your eyes?

I rolled my eyes and went back to my nation, my imagination.

"You know what I deserve? Dessert." I sang again, this time a little low. Good, the bus came right at the moment, I don't have to be there with these boring peasants. I bowed to the driver after paying my fare and went to sit at the back. 

"I'm a little monster." I hummed while looking out of the window. 

The night sky of Seoul looked so beautiful, the way the stars were shining; made it seems like minutes drops of white paint were scattered on black canvas which was painted with purple hues. And the moon, the full moon was shining brightly adding beauty and grace to the sky.

Moon.

"I'm not cool." I mumbled the lyrics of the song which was currently playing in my headphones. A smile placed on my lips as my mind combined the word moon and the lyrics, immediately forming a man's silhouette. 

Jin. 

But that smile only lasted for a while. I sighed and opened my phone. By opening his contact I reread our last conversation for the umpteenth time.

Moon
Sunhee!

You evil creature

How could you do
this to me? You said
it was light and good 
drama

It wasn't like
I cried but still
you lied

Me:
Hehe sorry, was sleeping zZ

I'm evil and I know it.

Liar, don't tell me shit that you
didn't cry. Like dude, no one can't
resist crying while watching 
moon lovers, unless and until you're
extremely shitty and asshole, cruel
heartless, dickless man.
Seen ✓ 3:27 am