51. Oops Baby

Sunhee's point of view

I sunk deeper in the mattress, it was so comfortable and warm. I tried to squirm closer towards the source of the warmth but couldn't move. Something heavy resided on my waist which restricted my movements. I softly groaned, and slowly opened my eyes. Blinking multiple times I tried to adjust the bright sun rays. 

As soon as my eyes were accustomed, I saw the most beautiful sight. Fuck, he was so pretty. Kim Seokjin was epitome of pretty. 

I can't believe I fucked someone like him.

Wait— I fucked him?

I blinked, trying to remember if last night was a dream or reality. It took me a few seconds to realize last night was very much real. The red purple hickies on his neck, his half naked torso hidden beneath the duvet, his hand on my naked waist, our entangled legs and that throbbing pain in between my legs gave the answer either way.

Memories of last night recalled in my brain, making me reach a conclusion that, Kim Seokjin hides a fucking leaning tower of Pisa in his pants (the big cock energy should have been a massive giveaway), he just pretend to be prude but he's actually a sex maniac, he has a great stamina, and he's really very kinky. 

If you told me a few months ago that Jin is like this I would have laughed in your face. 

I took a deep sigh and stared at him with dreamy eyes. I slowly lifted my hand and traced my fingers on his jaw. His innocence is just a beautiful facade, behind that facade hides a sexy devil. 

My sexy devil. 

I grinned at the thought. My smile widened, if last night happened every night that I don't mind a sore pussy and happy heart. Though I do mind, but I really don't mind. I liked his dick, and him, but mainly his dick and his skills in bed. 

My fingers entangled with his hair, slowly running my fingers through his long brown hair. I smiled remembering his messy, out of breath confession. I remembered every word which was left from his mouth, how could I forget it when they were so sincere. I went straight to my heart— I still couldn't believe it honestly. 

So much happened last night. 

I smiled, I should have provoked Seokjin a long time ago. Only if I knew, only a little push would break Kim Seokjin.

I trailed my index fingers from his sharp jawline to his soft cheeks, smiling and poking them. I caressed my thumb on his cheek, they were so soft. I never got a chance to be this close to him— I mean I did get a chance last night but I was busy caressing something else. My eyes fell on his red swollen lips, I gulped— if it wasn't for stupid morning breath I would have kissed him. 

It's okay, don't be sad. Now I can kiss him all I want.

The thought made me grin and blush uncontrollably, and I decided it would be better to run my fingers in his hair and look at him while he was asleep. I didn't want to be a creep and stare at a sleeping person, but I remember how he mentioned it's hard for him to sleep; so I let him sleep while I watched him with heart eyes.