17. 🐮

Seokjin's point of view

"What is my schedule for today?" I asked Ms. Park as I walked out of the elevator.

"Your father will be here in Seoul and you have a meeting with your dad, and signing a deal with Glamoùr. That is all for today." I sighed upon hearing the news of my father coming here.

"When will my father be here?" I asked her to enter my office.

"Around noon." 

"Then I have four hours free, right?" 

"Yes sir." 

"Okay, Ms. Park. I have a task for you and I would highly appreciate it if you would like to join me."

"Which task sir?"

"It's regarding an upcoming fashion show. A particular person suggested to me this idea, please  take a seat." I sat on the large sofa and she sat beside me, keeping her distance.

"Ms. Park, what's your aesthetic?" I asked her while opening out notes which had all aesthetics written on it which Sunhee recommended.

"Pardon?" 

"Aesthetic fashion sense."

"Oh, it's a-animecore and e-girl." A light hue covered her cheeks.

"No need to be embarrassed about liking Ms. Park. I'm happy to know you know about these unlike me who just recently discovered these." 

"I know sir, you are CEO of Korea's biggest fashion and modeling company but you have little sense in fashion." She immediately covered her mouth after she realized what she said.

"I'll pretend that I didn't hear that. So I want you to gather images of clothes and other accessories falling under these aesthetics. I tried but I found few similar—"

"Yes, because some of them are subcategories while some have little to no difference." 

"See this is what happens when a modeling student decides to become CEO of a fashion company." I let out a bitter sarcastic chuckle, and she seemed to understand the taunt behind my laughter.

"So sir, I will gather all the resources. Please call me if you need to tell me anything." She stood up and left my cabin. I sighed and loosen my tie. 

What would have been my life if I still decided to pursue modeling? 

"I would have been so happy, and content. Only if he decided not to be so selfish, an asshole ruined his life along with mine." I rolled my eyes. 

"My head is aching so bad, I wanna sleep so bad. On top of that, he's coming to discuss Hayoon's scandal. That bitch is so fucking problematic. I don't wanna face my father." I mumbled while putting my head on my head. 

'Since it's a weekend, finish the drama and manhwa.'

Sunhee's voice rang in the back of my head. I groaned and stood up from the couch and walked towards my new table, everything new.