33. Macaroni

"I don't wanna be a model anymore

"I don't wanna be a model anymore." My statement made her confused about what to do.

"Ms. Sam-"

"I can handle these walking classes and training, but you're saying I have to go on this extreme diet!?" I suddenly exclaimed, Heesu's eyes dilated in shock. "What's this?" I picked up the tablet which was displaying my diet plan.

"2 almonds and a glass of lemon water for breakfast! Salad for lunch and soup for dinner while having workout routines like cardio, pilates, planks, and yoga. Not to mention walking classes and other activities. Is JinHit trying to kill me?" I knew it from before, models went through strict diets, and even I went on diets many times but this is extreme.

"No, you can have oatmeal for breakfast, and for dinner, you can choose between soup and boiled chicken. Mr. Kim gave you choices-" She tried to assure me- but I cut her off.

"Mr. Kim as Mr. Kim Seokjin?" I asked- even though I was so sure. Only Mr. Kim Seokjin can be this evil.

"Yes-"

"Okay." I sat back on the sofa and opened my phone.

"Okay?" She asked, uncertainly. Not a minute ago I was almost protesting about my diet and suddenly accepting it, of course, it will make her confused.

"Yes, don't worry. I apologize. It was unprofessional of me. Anyway, what do we have next?" I asked her, changing the topic.

"Currently, you don't have anything else to do-"

"Finally." I sighed, so far I have done a
photoshoot, yoga, and gym for two hours. Then I had walking classes where I met some renowned and unknown models, and practiced model walking. It was nothing new, I have done this in the academy too; the only thing which was new to me was the professional atmosphere and me getting basic human respect. I can't say they were friendly but they weren't disrespectful either, they were professional. Minding their own business, working and improving their skills even though all of them were perfect; including me. The instructor praised me and said I was doing well as a newbie. Of course, I didn't study modeling for 3 years for nothing.

"So-"

"Can I rest?" I asked, and she nodded positively.

"Sure." She left the room. I sighed and looked around the room. It was a small room, in one corner it was a full-length mirror, along with a vanity and all makeup equipment. Another corner had racks of clothes that I wore for my portfolio and other clothes which I didn't wear yet. Another corner had a sofa which I was sitting on, along with a small center table.

Overall the room was cozy and comfortable. Didn't expect to have a room of my own. I mean the door has my nameplate so I considered it mine.

I shook my head when I remembered what I was going to do.

Me:
Ligma

Moon:
What?

Within seconds he replied, didn't he have a busy schedule? He was a CEO after all. But again, he seemed like he had the time of the world as if he was on his mobile all the time. I rolled my eyes and replied.