50. King Size

Sunhee's point of view

"Are you okay?"

"Huh?" I looked away from the car window and focused my eyes on Heesu, who was driving the car.

"I asked, if you're feeling okay." Okay? How could I be okay when I was still in a haze of mind blowing orgasm? I gulped, I could feel slick on my thighs, my panties were uncomfortably wet— but most importantly, I could still feel his fingers inside me, making me throb.

"I'm okay." I lied, and turned away to look outside of the window. That kept me sane and put my mind away from thinking about him, his stupidly handsome face, his plump lips, his long fingers which were inside me— his big dick which could be inside of me right now and I could be riding him and not this car if the stupid bartender didn't cockblocked me.

"Are you sure?" I look at Heesu again. "You look like you had too many drinks. Do you want me to buy some hangover pills for you?"

"No no, it's fine. I just need to sleep, my head is aching too much." That's what I said to her when I came down. I told everyone that I didn't feel good and wanted to go to my room. They didn't ask me any questions, I guess my acting was good. Poor Heesu, she immediately rushed to the parking and now, driving me to the hotel.

"I can buy some headache pills if you want me to." I shook my head in denial, I couldn't waste any time. I needed to reach the room as soon as possible so I could fuck him— or he could fuck me as soon as possible.

"Thank you much Heesu, but I think the thing I need the most is a good night's sleep." And his big cock. I left that part out for her good. She nodded and drove in silence, how I kept looking outside, trying to keep my mind on the hold side but failed miserably.

"We are here." She announced as she parked the car. I smiled and unbuckled my seatbelt hastily.

"Thank you so much Heesu, sorry for the trouble." I blurted.

"It's fine, please don't thank me or apologize." She shook her head.

"I'll see you later." And with that I made my way to the elevator, and once it stopped I hurriedly walked out of it while taking the keycard out of my purse. I put it in the slot and entered, the lights illuminated as soon as I did. My smile fell when I realized Seokjin was not here yet.

Even after having a Lamborghini, you're not the first one to reach the room. What a shame.

I shook my head and threw my purse on the sofa, and climbed upstairs. I walked to our room and opened the door watching the darkroom under the lights outside. The moonlight was enough to illuminate the entire room. I slowly walked to the bed and sat on it, rubbing my hand on the silk sheets. Thinking whether I should prepare something, perhaps a change of clothing? I did bring a pair of lingerie— but I had a feeling he would rather tear this dress off me than see me in lingerie.