36. You're might be in love

✨ double update read ch-35 before this

Still Seokjin's point of view

"No way! Three people for one sholong."

She mumbled, looking at those three who were looking at her with the same expression. "I'm sorry— you continue, I will come back later."

"It's not what it looks like—" I tried to stop her.

"I was not sucking him." Hoseok made a disgusted face and showed his hand full of pens. "I was picking up pens." 

"Y-Yeah, he was picking pens." I spoke, trying to make her believe that. She looked at Hoseok, then Namgi.

"We were too!" Namjoon panicked and showed his hand which was now covered in ink. "Well, I broke the pen… I guess." Namjoon mumbled.

"In short, it's not what you're assuming." Yoongi reassured her. "And before you can assume more of me I will leave so I can sleep peacefully." Yoongi put the pen on the table and walked out, whistling his way out.

"I will, I need to… have my late night ride. Goodbye." Namjoon waved and joined Yoongi.

"Why do I feel like I have seen you somewhere?" Hoseok asked, squinting his eyes as he tried to remember where he saw her.

"Alright, alright." I'm pretty sure where he has seen her, and I don't want to remember that."

"Go home." I grabbed his shoulder and pushed him out.

"But wait— I wanna—"

"Good night Hoseok, see you tomorrow." And with that I closed the door, sighing and looking at Sunhee who was still frozen as if she was unable to process.

"They were not giving me a blowjob under the desk, stop reading fanfictions—"

"Oh my god, oh my god!" I flinched when she squealed loudly. "I can't believe I saw my idols! Yoongi, Namjoon, and Hoseok! All three at one place oh gosh!" She fangirled, eyes twinkling. "Even though it was not good timing, who cares? And on top, can you believe Hoseok said he has seen me somewhere—"

"By somewhere he meant the video of yours. He's probably come across that but he doesn't remember it." I scoffed. What's so exciting about meeting Hoseok, she didn't even meet her properly.

"Oh." Her smile fell. "That's a bad thing then, I didn't realize it." That cheerful look was now replaced with a grim expression. My heart suddenly fell when I saw her smile disappearing. It was the first time I saw her like this, so sad. And honestly seeing her like this made me restless, all because I brought the topic up.

Stupid Seokjin, stupid stupid Seokjin.

"I mean—"

"Anyways, I will leave."

"No!" I yelled, I really don't know why I'm telling so much today. I felt my cheeks and ears turning red, all because of the embarrassment. "I mean, why were you here?" I asked, clearing my throat. Internally I was hoping she would stay.