49. Menace

Sunhee's point of view

He stumbled forward, and when he realized what I did, his eyes widened and his body flinched. He went limp the second our lips touched— as if his soul left his body. Me? I was the opposite. The moment I kissed him I felt alive. My heart thumped erratically inside my ribcage, my stomach convulsed and I felt thousands of butterflies swarming and fluttering inside. Zaps of electricity flowed through my entire body— I was feeling lots of things at once.

Come to think of it, it couldn't be called kissing. Mere touching each other's lips is not kissing, it's more like a peck. Very aggressive peck.

I whimpered against his lips when he didn't reciprocate my action. He was still processing what I just did.

"Please." I whimpered.

I was desperate to feel his kiss— to feel him for a long time. And after hearing his confession— his feelings for me I couldn't control any longer. I wanted to hold him, I wanted him to be closer but most importantly I wanted to kiss him like there is no tomorrow— I wanted him to kiss me like I'm the only thing he needs.

"Kiss me back." I whispered against his lips, throwing my self respect and ego out of the window.

Something snapped in Seokjin. I saw his eyes darkened under the red light, and that showed Seokjin threw away his self control and whatever was holding him back. My breath hitched when he wrapped his hand around my waist and pulled me closer, leaving no space between us. The other hand grabbed my jaw and made me look at his eyes from his lips.

"Fuck it." He whispered after he looked at me for a few moments, and leaned in. I sighed when his lips touched mine, but my eyes widened when he began to move his lips— actually kissing me. The moment he kissed me back I went feral, my emotions raged inside me— I closed my eyes and kissed him back. My hands found his hair, entangling my finger. I pulled him closer— as much as it was possible. My knees buckled when he softly groaned in between the kiss, as if his thirst was quenched but left him for more. He got me, but it left him wanting more.

That sweet passionate kiss turned a little urgent, the urge became a need as I kissed him, moving my lips with his plump one. Oh dear lord, this man tasted like sin, so sweet and so intoxicating. Oxygen wasn't mandatory when he was kissing me, why would it be when we were breathing each other? And even when I felt out of breath I didn't dare to move my lips away from him.

I gasped when he pulled apart, breaking our kiss. I heaved, breathing in his air and looked at him, who was equally out of breath and with swollen lips. Oh fuck, he looked so handsome when he was out of breath— imagine how hot he will look on top of– I couldn't complete my thoughts when he kissed me again making my head blank. His hands tightened on my back, and I wrapped my other hand around his nape.

He kissed me like he was starving, and I kissed him like I was hungry. The kiss became sloppy, and messy but we didn't care. The squelching sound made it more erotic, it made my cunt wetter. I groaned in frustration when he pulled away, it felt like I was a sinner and he took away my only source of salvation. He stepped back when I tried to pull him to kiss him. My eyebrows creased and I looked at him in confusion.