Sudden changes in the Universe

No one's pov:- ( In Kaliyug)
A beautiful girl was seen sleeping on the cold floor of her house... suddenly a woman around mid 40s came and kick her and started abusing her.
She was her foster mother who treated her as a slave and made her do all the household chores....In her family she was only loved by her foster father but his hands were tied he was not able to help her in any situation......... Waking up at 4:00 am in the morning doing all the household chores , eating less food and being abuse was her daily routine.....
Suddenly one day everything changed..her marriage was fixed to the most cruel businessman who did not had any feelings towards girls and always treated them as the dirt of his shoes....... Basically she was being sold to him for money.....Her foster mother was treating her in princess way but it was hard for her to digest everything....
In this cruel world she had faith only on Lord Vishnu and Mahadev....
They were her last hope to survive....She was continuationly praying them for her rescue......With lots of courage and strength she decided to run away from the wedding......She climb on the window sill and jumped out and started to run.....She didn't know were to go She kept chanting Her bhaiya's and Mahadev's name and ran far away and was lost in the jungle she had no strength left so she decided to take rest for sometime and again start the journey , little did she knew that her would be husband and the people were chasing her and reached the jungle.... Hearing some commotion she came out from her resting place and was shocked to see........One end of the forest The Mighty Ganga was flowing and other end there stood her enemies.....To protect herself from the cruel world the decided to end her life and jumped into the river.....
Last thing she said was the name of two persons on whom she had faith........and after that everything was blacked
Somewhere else :-( In Dwapar Yug)
Dwarka
A man with peacock feather wearing yellow garments was resting on his swing and had a mysterious smile on his face.......He was none other than everyone's favourite Muralidhar, Makhanchor Vasudev Krishna.........

He was waiting for his favourite person to come.........😊😊
But on the side of the palace everything was upside down because our great Dau was searching his beloved brother who created the problem and now hiding......
Dau entered the garden and shouted "KANHA"!!!!!WERE ARE YOU...........
But there was not response 😒 then dau noticed KANHA he was resting peacefully but he suddenly said that Aryavart ka bhavishya aa rhi hai dau . Sansar mein dharm ki sthapna karne aa rhi hau. Humari bhen aa rhi hai jo Pandav kumar Karn ki astra banegi aur baki Pandavo ki sakhti banegi Draupadi ki agni banegi..... Voh aa rhi hai dau voh aa rhi hai....
But here our beloved dau was confused he was thinking who was his another sister who was SHE!!!! ....
Kahna said him to wait for her arrival because the most wonderful change is going to happen soon ♥️

See u soon guys.......
Will update soon
Shower some love on me
Bye guys
Love u alll♥️♥️♥️