Anaya's Past and Lil Disturbance

Anaya's pov:-

Flashback
It was a most important day for me...it was my birthday.... I was sleeping when my mom came and was trying to wake me up..... But being stubborn me and my elder sister were sleeping soundly... Mom said Anu and Tanu get up baccha you have to go to school. Get up get up!!!!
Mom I am up up up she started sleeping walking and collided with the wall....Mom said Tanu be careful beta, she nodded..... Mom was continuationly trying to wake me up suddenly she bought chocolates in front of me.... unconsciously I said mommy I wannnnnttttt. She said me to follow her......I got up and sat grumpily. She hugged me and wished me. Then my dad came and he gifted me a big teddy bear and wished me.... Their small gestures always made me happy...
After getting freshen up I went downstairs mom made different types of food and guess what all were my favourite foods.....
After having breakfast we both went to school and enjoyed the day.
In the evening my mom dad planned surprise party for me,but I never thought that it will be the worst day of my life.
All of a sudden fire broke out, the entire house was wrapped in fire.... My mom pushed me out of the house along with my sister but my sister was stuck within the boulders. Within few minutes my entire family died in front of my eyes..... I was carried to the hospital by some neighborhood people and there it was declared that I was having Pyrophobia....
After that incident my foster parents took my custody...... When I was 9 years old they started to torture me..... And ultimately I landed here.......
Flashback ends

All were having tears. They all were thinking that how can a person be so strong...After sometime Dau asked Krishna, Kanha why didn't you helped her in her worst time ,she considered you as her brother but why didn't you help her.... Krishna with a sad smile said Dau my hands were tied I was bound by the law of nature.... She was being cursed by a saint that she will be suffering a lot in her all birth and no one will be able to help her but when she will know her true self that time she will be getting help and protection from all her close ones, but this would happen if she comes in the Dwapar Yug. So I tampered the kaal chakra and brought my sister back............
This time Karn asked is it not wrong to tamper kaal chakra ? Kanha with a stern face said Karn bhaiya if anyone I repeat if anyone comes between me and my bhakt I will destroy each and everything even though it is a kaal chakra. Afterall that bhakt is none other than my sister who already had suffered a lot and I was not able to do anything,so from now onwards each and every obstacles will cross me before touching her.... Not only Kanha but rest of them all promised the same........
Next day
Every one was getting ready for the new day it was also a special day for the Kuru family because the next Yuvraj was being selected...
After getting ready every one reported in the court room ......
But before announcing something Dhritarashtr made an announcement which made Duryodhan startled and Maharani Gandhari was in a complete shock state every one were just looking blankly at Maharaj.....
He said that from today onwards I ,Son of Maharaj Vichitravirya and  Maharani Ambika disown Rajkumar Duryodhan from being my son.... because a person who can't respect to his Mamashree and can be the friend of his enemy can never be my son......
Every one was in a shocked a state...... after coming back to the reality Duryodhan said I am proud of what I am doing. And I am not doing any crime because a person who don't deserve respect shouldn't be respected.....
Mahamahim Bheeshm and Vidur were feeling proud for Duryodhan..... Maharani Gandhari was standing in the same position.. suddenly Kunti said Maharaj if you disown Duryodhan than I have no problem in it..

This made everyone one shocked because none of them expected this thing from a person who had a soft and kind heart...... There thoughts were disturbed
I have no problem because in that case I will get another son... So from today onwards Duryodhan will be known as Kaunteya  not Gandharinandan ... Every one was happy hearing this Duryodhan was shedding happy tears because after a long time he will get mother love which he wanted from a long time...... Bheem and Yudhishthir were side hugging him.. Suddenly Shakuni said Rajmata Kunti but Maharaj just now said that he disown Duryodhan and even Duryodhan is not a good soul This made everyone one angry 😡.
Rajmata Kunti bursted out Gandhar raj don't dare you utter a single word against my son ... it's Maharaj Dhritarashtra problem that he has disown his own son just because he is influenced by someone like you. And one more thing from when did you became the King of Hastinapur or did u left the throne of Gandhar? I hope Maharaj Dhritarashtra is capable of handling the court duty or a king duty..... If he is incapable of doing it he can resign his post.. and it will be better if you remain as a guest of Hastinapur......
Everyone was shocked seeing this side of Kunti...... Maharaj Dhritarashtra and Gandhar raj both were embarassed in front of everyone......
Because today it was neither the Rajmata nor the ex Maharani was speaking it was a mother speaking. And a mother can go to any extent to protect her children from evil eyes.......

Bye guys
Please vote and comment
Will update soon
See u soon
Stay safe 🙏