New surrounding

No one's pov:-

All of them were sitting near the river bank... Jyesth I think we should treat bhabhishree's wounds , it's getting worse......

You are right putra Nakul, go and bring some herbs with which you can treat her.. and take Sahadev with you...... Both Nakul and Sahadev left in search of herbs......

Mata I think we should find some suitable place for living, as it's not safe to stay in open ... Me , and Bhratha Bheem should go and search , while Bhrata Karn and Bhrata Yudhishthir and Bhratha Duryodhan will be staying here....
After seeking permission both Arjun and Bheem left.......
Now six of them were sitting and all of them were lost in their own thoughts........
No one could believe the fact that their own family was conspiring against them.....

Suddenly Duryodhan and Yudhishthir asked the same question at same time to Mata Kunti Mata why we won't return to Hastinapur?? Jyesth is the Yuvraj of Hastinapur we should go there asked for your right............

Mata Kunti said Putra for me yours life is much more important than the crown of Hastinapur..... So according to me it's better not to return there where there is no safety for you all........ Putri Anaya and Subhadra if you want you both can go to Dwarka because this life won't be easy for you both....

Mata don't you consider us as your own daughters??? Mata after marriage you all have become our family, so can we leave you all in trouble and go to Dwarka????? We will stay together and will fight all the difficulties together....... Anaya said

After sometime.........

Nakul and Sahadev returned with all kinds of suitable herbs..... They made a weird drink which taste horrible and handed over to Anaya for drinking....... To ease the tension Anaya started to do the drama mata see what my dewars are doing , they are using weird plants and making me drink this thing...... It's smell so horrible...... I am not going to drink this at any cost..... Saying this she ran and hid behind the tree.....
All of them were busy in their respective thoughts hearing Anaya's voice they diverted their attention towards her only to laugh at her childish behaviour...... Before Mata Kunti could say further .... Nakul said mata before you scold us I am telling you that it's a herb which can cure bhabhishree ... We are not making bhabhishree to drink anything else .........
Mata you should scold your beloved daughter not my little brother ...... Maaa aapne toh apne bahurani ko sar pe chadha kr rkha hai ,dekho aab bhag gyi hai!!!!!
After saying this Karn turned towards Nakul and asked him to give the glass with the glass he went towards Anaya and requested her to drink the mixture......she showed her tongue and went away , it was a complete Tom and Jerry scene everyone was trying to catch Anaya ,meanwhile Arjun and Bheem returned seeing the Tom and Jerry scene they started to laugh but the thing which confused them was ,why on the earth their jyesth was chasing their bhabhishree.....
They went towards Subhadra and asked her , she explained the matter to them and they started to laugh more..........

Suddenly Arjun announced Bhabhishree I have something to say , If drink this mixture then only I will announce the news otherwise not , by the way the news is important........
Unwillingly Anaya drank that mixture a golden light surrounded her and she was completely fine her wounds were alright, fever was ceased down........... Every one was surprised to see her..... Among them only Subhadra was not surprised because she knew that her sister has the ability to cure....

Now say Arjun what you want to say......
By the way it was nice way to blackmail your bhabhishree......

Arjun laughed and said it's absolutely right bhabhishree..... Now let's come to the main topic..... Mata , Bhrata and bhabhishree we have found an abandoned house where we can stay for a while ..... It is in the deep forest......

They all have decided to move to that place and start a new life there.........

In Hastinapur:-

The situation there was completely different.
Mamashree Shakuni , Dushasan and Ashwathama were enjoying the death of Pandu vansh...... Maharaj Dhritarashtra was sad as well as happy because he was mourning his son's death but was enjoying the death of Pandu vansh......
He regretted the fact that why he has disown his son.... Gandhari was mourning his son's death she thought why didn't she oppose her husband's decision that time, she was not able to accept that the great warriors have died in the fire...... She believed that they are alive ........  She was confused between reality and fantasy..........

With Mahamahim Bheeshm:-
When Pandavas left for Varnavat, he felt something strange...... He was restless.... so to check them he went there next day but it was quite late for him the entire Lakshagraha was burn down he was only able to find the weapons and some burnt skeletons..... He thought that Pandavas have died..... Pandavas were his favourite grandsons....... He were the symbols of Dharma.........
He took the weapons and with heavy heart he went towards her mother Devi Ganga....
He shed his tears and flowed the weapons and asked Mata Ganga why this all happened......
Hearing his please and cry Mata Ganga appeared and said Putra why are you so sad and crying... There is no need of crying ........ The Pandav brothers are born to establish Dharma and along with them the Dwaraka princess are also there they will help them in each and every matter........ And to clear your doubt ask vidur he will answer your questions..... Saying this she went away........
Mahamahim stood there thinking what his Mata told him.......
Tatshree don't think too much they all are safe and happy time will come when they will come out and establish Dharma for now we have to look at the administration of Hastinapur........
Both Vidur and Mahamahim went towards the palace.........

In the forest:-
All of them went towards the abandoned house and started to clean if and make it habitable........
After cleaning the mess Anaya and Subhadra did the Puja and entered the house.......  They started to accept the new life and move on.........

Bye guys
See u soon
Will update soon ♥️
Do vote and comment
Stay safe 🙏