Preparation for Kala Pradarshan 🏹⚔️

No one's pov:-

Every Kuru princes  were practicing for Kala Pradarshan.... They all were practicing in the garden. The garden was divided from the between the Pandavas and Kauravas were practicing separately.....but the thing which made everyone shocked was that Bheem and Duryodhan were practicing together and enjoying themselves.....Karn and Yudhishthira were happy to see the changes in Duryodhan but Arjun Nakul and Sahadev were not happy with it.....

Kanha and Balram also joined them they were seeing the site suddenly Balram asked Kanha what will our baby sister will do here As Duryodhan has became Bheem's friend now no Mahabharat will happen what she will do in this chaos.. Kanha said who have told u that Mahabharat will not happen...Dau no one can predict the future the establishment of Dharma is required and  our beloved sister will do it. Some changes are already been done ,her presence makes things change suddenly they heard Parth calling him , he said Dau let's go and enjoy rest Niyati will decide..... Balram nodded and moved towards them....

Soon Subhadra and Anaya also came there... Seeing them in the practising area Dushasan and Ashwathama commented but none of the sisters were bother to give them answer they went with there swag , this made Dushasan and Ashwathama angry but the Pandavas especially Karn and Arjun were feeling proud...... Seeing them a small smirk appear in Kanha's face .... Out of blue he said that Anaya is well trained in sword no one I mean no can beat her in sword fighting... This made Anaya shocked she was freezed in the particular place... sensing something mischievousness Duryodhan and Bheem also joined saying that to show her skills to as they both have already witnessed something yesterday night......

All of them that means  Pandavas asked Karn to challenge her,, both of them were having hard time because he knew that he loved her and it could be difficult for him to challenge her and Anaya was scared because she was not properly trained in sword fighting but it was quite late for her to react.....
She picked up the sword and silently prayed Mahadev......
She started with some simple technique which made the Kauravas comment on her she heard all this anger was forming within her stared the favourite techniques one by one... First she stared with Iaido
Iaido consists of four main components: the smooth, controlled movements of drawing the sword fom its scabbard, striking or cutting an opponent, removing blood from the blade, and then replacing the sword in the scabbard.While beginning practitioners of iaido may start learning with a wooden sword depending on the teaching style of a particular instructor, most of the practitioners use the blunt edged sword, called iaito. Few, more experienced, iaido practitioners use a sharp edged sword..... All were standing there dumbstruck to see her even Karn was shocked to see her.... Soon all the members of the palace came out and witnessed the scenario she was continuationly fighting and was fed up because Karn was responding very well so she used her famous tactics Iaijutsu
Iaijutsu is a combative sword-drawing art but not necessarily an aggressive art because iaijutsu is also a counterattack-oriented art. Iaijutsu technique may be used aggressively to wage a premeditated surprise attack against an unsuspecting enemy.The formulation of iaijutsu as a component system of classical bujutsu was made less for the dynamic situations of the battlefield than for the relatively static applications of the warrior's daily life off the field of battle.
Which made Karn fall to balance himself he drag Anaya with him they had a cute eye locked but it was disturbed by fake cough...
All were shocked to react because they couldn't believe the fact.... While returning Anaya juste said that don't dare to insult or think low about a woman if she can give a life ,she has the ability to snatch the life who don't deserve it...
All were dumbstruck to see her attitude. But our most beloved Karn was lost in Anayaland .
.
.
.

Bye guys 💙
Will update soon
Do vote and comment
See u soon
Stay safe 🙏
*REGARDING SWORD FIGHTING TECHNIQUES I HAVE TAKEN HELP FROM GOOGLE*