Escape

No one's pov:-

Next day Mata Kunti and the Pandavas were preparing for the prayers... Everyone were sad, they were missing Maharaj Pandu a lot, even Suryodhan was missing him because during his childhood he used to get lots of love from him......
Anaya and Subhadra were helping Mata Kunti........
After offering the prayers Anaya and Subhadra went to the kitchen and asked Mata Kunti to take rest.... Rest of them were solving some regional problems.....
.
.
.
Anaya and Subhadra were only there in the kitchen....
Seeing the perfect opportunity Duryodhan sneaked inside the kitchen..... Anaya and Subhadra were scared and looking him like an alien..... Who enters the kitchen like this Suryodhan??? Asked Anaya......

I am sorry bhabhishree but I have something important ta say you both so I was finding a perfect opportunity..... Bhabhishree I think this place is not good enough for staying...... You know when we were about to start the journey, Mamashree warned me saying that some kind of problem may happen and it might harm us...... Said Suryodhan in one go....
Before Anaya could say further , Subhadra jumped into the conversation see jiji I have already told you that this place is not giving me good vibes..... It's so suffocating Gandhar Raj has plan something for us ,, jiji what we will do !!!!!!......
Hearing lots of commotion Sahadev entered the kitchen, he was looking at the trio in confusion..... Out of blue he asked what is happening here this startled the trio....

Nothing is right Sahadev, this place seems like a trap , we are continuously saying bhabhishree but she is not answering us.......... Said Duryodhan

You are absolutely right Bhrata Duryodhan, this place don't have any back door and the windows are even small and the kitchen is all outside the palace that means they are clearly avoiding fire....what we will do, we should leave this place as soon as possible hurry up!!!!!!!! Said Sahadev panicking

Shant everyone keep quiet!!!! Shouted Anaya
You all are not letting me to say anything, I know that this place is a type of trap... Gandhar Raj has planned us to kill by fire... I have already seen the entire palace yesterday night when you all were sleeping... Before leaving for Varnavat I had a negative feeling towards this place and doubted Gandhar Raj's extra concern , so I have already asked Kakashree Vidur about my thoughts, he has promised me that if he find something fishy he will send some kind of hint and today morning itself I have received his message he is sending something important..... Now we should go back to the palace so that Gandhar Raj's people don't doubt us.... And one more thing when we all are together no one can harm us..... Let's go and see what our Mamashree has planned for us....
Said Anaya.....

I have one thing to ask bhabhishree, Mamashree knows that only one arrow from Bhratha Karn or Anuj Arjun can ceased the fire so how all this can happen... asked Duryodhan in a confusing state and Sahadev nodded agreeing with him....

Do you think that our beloved Mamashree has not planned anything else ...... He has a backup of all things ..... We should go now and see what is happening inside the palace....
Saying this four of them went towards the palace.....
..
..
..
..
..
They could see two men standing there carrying a bag of rice....

Ada what is this? Why they have brought a huge bag of rice? Asked Karn.....

Arya Suryodhan wants to eat something made with rice so i have decided to bring a bag of rice so that I can make wonderful delicacies with it.....
Bheem and Duryodhan carry this bag inside.

Both nodded and moved....

Among both the men one of them signalled Anaya to look down inside the bag because there was some kind of solution......
Anaya nodded and asked all of them to go for their respective works.....
Soon Anaya entered the room where all the brothers were present along with Subhadra...
As soon as she entered the room everyone were shooting questions on her.....

I know you all have lots of questions but for now I think we should open this bag and see what Kakashree have send us....

As soon as Arjun opened the bag , a small white mouse jumped into Nakul's lap everyone bursted out laughing, jiji why will Kakashree send a mouse as a hint asked Subhadra...we should see because of the messenger asker me to see downward where I can find the answer Anaya said this to Subhadra and turned towards Sahadev and asked him to bring a container....
After shifting the rice into the container, Anaya took out ten vanvasi dresses seven were male dresses and three were female dresses....... Arjun asked why Kakashree have send this ?
Subhadra answered Arya our beloved Mamashree has planned to kill us altogether that why for escaping Kakashree Vidur has send this to us....
All of them were shocked!!!!

Suddenly the small mouse jumped from Nakul's lap and went towards the pillar , all of them followed that mouse.... All of them were not able to react seeing the site in from of them....... It was wax and it was melting due to the sunlight....
Bhratashree!!! This is a Lakshagraha and Mamashree have planned to kill us like this I can't believe this..... Saying this Yudhishthir started to cry....

This not the correct time for crying Yudhishthir..... We have to find a possible solution for escaping...... Said Anaya

Bhabhishree once Madhav had told me that when Saraswati river was not able to flow on the earth surface, she had to change her path and went inside the earth surface.... So now we have to dig a tunnel inside it would be helpful for us .....

You are absolutely right Arjun we should make the tunnel, half of them start digging the tunnel and half of them keep eyes on the other people till then Subhadra will pack all the necessary things and I will inform Mata about this.... We should not wait for a second thought... Be careful , let's go Subhu.....

Till night half of the tunnel was made.... Mata Kunti was shocked to react, because she could not believe that her own family will betray them...
During the dinner time Nakul , Sahadev and Yudhishthir were inside the room keeping there fake weapons aside and taking the real ones with them , Arjun entered the room with a bowl filled with kheer for the mouse... As soon as the mouse took the first bite the mouse died because the kheer was poisoned..

Bhrata Yudhishthir!!! Mata , bhabhishree , Bhrata Karn, Bhrata Bheem and Bhratha Duryodhan and Subhadra are in the dinning hall they are about to have the dinner........ We should go fast or else something might happen.... Saying this Arjun went running towards them all of them followed him...

The kheer was just the inches apart from their mother's mouth..........

Suddenly!!!!!!

Nakul shouted it's not fair Mata, you should feed me first, you have promised me earlier...

Saying this he went towards Mata Kunti....

Arjun signalled Anaya saying that the kheer is poisonous do something.....

Purochan, why don't you ask your people to bring some vessels and ask your wife to warm this curry it has become cool it won't taste good.... Said Anaya.....

As soon as Purochan and his people went away they all discussed some plan.....

Soon Purochan came he was happy seeing that the Pandu-vansh dead... Now he can burn the palace peacefully.....
He left dancing.......
Bheem and Duryodhan got up and went towards Purochan and locked him and his all men in a room ..... Rest of them went towards the tunnel.... Suddenly Anaya remember something she asked everyone to move but Karn said he will accompany her... She went to her room and took the peacock feather from the table and went outside.... Fire was surrounding the entire palace... They were near the room where the tunnel was made , a huge debris fell down preventing them to go the other side......
Sensing that Anaya is having a plan Karn said Ada don't use your power to do this it might harm you..... But it was quite late for reacting.... Anaya had already made a earth barrier using her earthly powers, which resulted her to collapse...... Before she blacked out she she everyone shouting her name ........

After a long time.......
Anaya opened her eyes... But she was weak enough to keep it open...... She asked where are we???
Putri we are towards the exit and soon we will be free from this tunnel....
Anaya nodded and rested her head in Kunti's lap.....

Finally bheem punched and broke the last rock and they all where free!!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Bye guys
See u soon
Will update soon ♥️
Do vote and comment
Stay safe 🙏