Back to Home......

Next day...

Bhanumati and Panchali went to their own kingdom.....
After few days The members of Dwarka went as there was emergency and the royal needed them.....
Every thing was quite normal in Hastinapur.
There was no cruel or evil motive......
In Hastinapur:-

On a fine day Pandavas came to know that Dwarka had arranged swayamvar of their princesses...
Karn and Arjun were little bit sad because their love of lifer getting married.... They didn't hear the entire thing and went to their respective chambers.....
After sometime Mata Kunti called them......
She said Putra Karn and Arjun I want you both to attend the swayamvar of the Dwarka princesses. They were shocked and happy to hear that within no time they started the preparations for attending the swayamvar...

Next day they started their journey..... From the Kauravas side Gandhar Raj, Dushasan and Ashwathama were going to attend the swayamvar.. they were planning to prevent the Pandavas duo from attending the swayamvar so that Dushasan could win Anaya and Ashwathama could win Subhadra.......
The Kauravas reached there on time but there was no news from the Pandavas side...

In Dwarka:-
Both the sisters were dolled up and were sitting in one place and were thinking what will happen in the swayamvar because they were already in love with their man.... Although Kanha told them not to worry about anything because whatever their hearts says will happen...but the sisters were tensing too much...

During the Swayamvar:-

Anaya and Subhadra were brought down by their mothers and sister in law...Balram and Kanha were waiting for them in the balcony from where they can conduct the swayamvar....
Everyone's eyes were stuck at the Dwarka princesses. All kings and princes were starting them with lust and greed..

 All kings and princes were starting them with lust and greed

                Anaya's swayamvar lehenga

           Subhadra's swayamvar lehenga

But their eyes were searching someone else....
Ignoring their thoughts they went towards the balcony... Both the sisters were constantly seeing Kanha as if asking something.... Kanha whispered don't take tension kiddos, everything thing will be alright.... They slightly nodded..
Soon Maharaj Vasudev made the announcement Now the swayamvar will began so I would like my daughters to ask if they want to ask.....
Every body were waiting patiently for the question.....
Anaya took a deep breath and asked how can u define Dharma and Karma?
All were murmuring but at end they were giving answers but non of them could satisfy Anaya... Suddenly Krishna asked there is no one who could answer this simple question...
Entire court were silent....

Dharma means law or decree. Dharma describes this immutable force, as well as the duty expected from each individual to contribute to the order of reality through that individual’s right action. The life situation each person finds himself in is different, depending on one’s class, personal challenges, economic problems, health, etc., and therefore, each person’s dharma is different. Whereas karma means fate or effect. Karma is the sum of all of a person’s actions through all of his lives, past and present. These actions are considered in relation to that person’s dharma, and whether or not that person fulfilled the duties dictated by his dharma. Karma determines the next type of life a person lives, based on the duties he must fulfill or the lessons he must learn.
Karn answered this while entering the court..
Anaya's happiness had no bounds.. this was the right answer which she wanted to hear and fortunately her man answered this and won her.... She came down and garlanded Karn.... She was happy but also tensed because now it was her sister's time to ask question.......
She took permission from Karn and went towards Subhadra and stood beside her...
Subhadra asked  what is most important thing in life???
One by one every one answered but none of them succeeded...
Finally Arjun answered the question should be what are the most important things in life because there can't be only one things which could be important in life soo the important things are:- firstly health ,Being healthy is the single, most important part of our existence – without good health, our lives can be cut short. That said, it’s important not to take good health for granted and feed our bodies nutrients that they deserve by eating a balanced diet and engaging in regular physical activity, Secondly family, While you may sometimes argue and get annoyed with your family, they are your unit and the ones that you can turn to in times of happiness and sorrow. No matter what you go through with your family, they will always be there to guide and support you and to help you learn and grow as a person. Thirdly love, love is the epicenter of everything and many more..
And finally Arjun won Subhadra's hands...

Rest all the Kings and Princes went to their respective kingdoms... Now only the royals of Dwarka were left with Karn and Arjun...
Anaya and Subhadra asked them where were you both...
Karn smiled and answer that they wanted to surprise us... Everyone were silently smiling Karn came forward and bend down in front of Anaya... He smiled and said I know what I am doing just trying to follow kalyug's tradition. I know there is a thing we're a boyfriend proposes his girlfriend. I don't know what to do but I am trying my best so don't laugh right now... Anaya found that cute and laughed....
Karn began...
Life will be beautiful if you are with me. I can go anywhere in the world if you are with me. I can face any problem if you are with me. Now the time has come to be with me;
Time has come to become one to two, let’s experience a life with me and you. We decorate our family with love and we keep each other in hearts. Life seems complete, so does living. I love you. Will you marry me and make me a happy person in the world?
Anaya smiled and said yess he hugged her tightly........
Same happened with Arjun and Subhadra....

Suddenly Anaya said that I want my marriage to happen in Kaliyug style.....
Balram and Kanha got a huge shock because they knew how hard is to do that type of wedding in Dwapar Yug. Anaya and Subhadra mentally smirked seeing their brothers faces.....

Bye guys.
See u soon
Do vote and comment.
Will update soon
Stay safe 🙏....