Making Bonds

Flashback starts

It was the time for Kuru Kumars to return back to Hastinapur......
Day before returning Shakuni came there to meet his nephews but some words made Duryodhan completely different.....

Shakuni sat with Dushasan and Ashwathama and were waiting for Duryodhan to come but Duryodhan was getting late so they started their conversation
.
.
.
Shakuni was planning how to make Duryodhan the Yuvraj so that he could destroy the entire Kuru family...... Dushasan was very excited because he can also get some power as he was Duryodhan's favourite brother.......so after chit chatting both Dushasan and Ashwathama went........
Soon Duryodhan came with a huge smile but little he knew that his smile will be vanish forever......He heard Shakuni saying that how full are Dushasan and Ashwathama they believed him that he will be making Duryodhan Yuvraj because he loved him but the truth was the destruction of Kuru family.... He wanted to use Duryodhan as pawn because if any problems appear or any destruction happens every one will blame Duryodhan for it because he was considered unlucky Prince........
The entire truth made Duryodhan shocked.. he never expected anything like this to happen though he was greedy for the throne but his family was much more important to him.........

This made him completely shattered......

Flashback ends

He started to cry like a small child because he wanted to say all this things to someone but no one wanted to listen to him.......he was completely traumatized.....
He felt guilty because from childhood he didn't believe any one except his Mamashree but he also felt betrayed....In his childhood he wanted to be friends with Pandavas but his Mamashree never let him ...... He always craved for his mother's love but never got it
He felt jealousy towards Pandav brothers because they were loved by all even they got their mother love......he wanted lots of love and care but he didn't got even though he grew up but he had a child's heart which was completely broken.......he regret everything...... Finally he broke down and started to cry even though he had a huge family but no one was there for him........
Suddenly.....
......
......
.
.
.
.
.
He felt someone's hand on his shoulder he was scared for a moment as soon as he turned around he never expected to see him
and even He was also crying.....he gave him support and hugged him tightly ❤️

He was none other than Bheem......

Bheem was the person who was like a coconut hard from outside and soft from inside....

Out of blue Bheem asked him will you be my best friend and brother this made Duryodhan more sad and guilty because he tried to kill him in the childhood.... Sensing Duryodhan's thought he smiled and said that Suryo even I don't have much friend we can become best friend and eventually my brothers will also be with you forever. Even you can be my companion for stealing food during night and in mace fighting you can give me the company......
This made Duryodhan happy he was happy for two reasons first no one extended their hands for friendship and second no one called him Suryodhan because he was always considered as a bad omen.......

After spending some brotherly time they decided to return to the palace.......
While returning they were shocked to see the two persons together..
.
.
.
.

🤫
Bye guys 💙
Will update soon
See u soon
Do vote and comment
Stay safe 🙏